AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

streamate claims i signed up through a studio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2017
California
Twitter Username
@Elektradee69
MFC Username
Elektradee
hi, guys
I just recently started camming. one of the cam sites I signed up is streamate. so far I liked it, but when it comes to my payment they are saying I signed up through a studio. I have no idea who this studio is and I am pretty sure I did no such a thing. what now ? I don't even know if I will get paid. the support is not much help. they just saying contact your studio manager and won't tell me who it is . I feel manipulated . has anyone experience anything like this before ? Thank you

question. when you signed up through streamate. did you through this link? streamatemodels.com or did someone do it for you?

email liz@streamate.com. ask what studio you signed up under. if you want to leave. email them and streamate (specifically liz) at the sametime asking to close down your account. depending on the studio, there can be a 6 month waiting period before you can sign up again independently. don't fret if this is the case, you can work other sites and do clips until then.

you aren't the first person this happened to. don't worry. there are so many scummy studios that aren't transparent.

question. when you signed up through streamate. did you through this link? streamatemodels.com or did someone do it for you?

email liz@streamate.com. ask what studio you signed up under. if you want to leave. email them and streamate (specifically liz) at the sametime asking to close down your account. depending on the studio, there can be a 6 month waiting period before you can sign up again independently. don't fret if this is the case, you can work other sites and do clips until then.

you aren't the first person this happened to. don't worry. there are so many scummy studios that aren't transparent.

I don't recall following any links. I went straight to streamate.com . this is why I m so confused. Thank You so much for your advice :)

Reactions: AudriTwo
I don't recall following any links. I went straight to streamate.com . this is why I m so confused. Thank You so much for your advice :)

I don't knwo if you are from the US, but if you aren't this happens very frequently, there are ALOT of countries where girls can't open individual accounts becouse streamate has an agreement with many studios to send the girls under them ($$$$). If you are from the US, and streamate says you can't open an individual account you maybe clicked the wrong link and ended up singing up under CamSharks or CherryPimps, so the best you can do is close your account and wait up to 6 months.

Streamate is not the only site that has such agreements with studios from certain countries (Eastern Europe mainly). If I remember correctly Flirt4free automatically makes a studio account out of every account from certain countries too.

Boncacams added me under a studio account when i signed up without telling me! so i guess there are a few other websites that do it... i found out becouse i sent them a message about something and they replied "ask your studio manager" wtf

Streamate is not the only site that has such agreements with studios from certain countries (Eastern Europe mainly). If I remember correctly Flirt4free automatically makes a studio account out of every account from certain countries too.

thank you ladies . I am in the USA . I wander if I clicked something wrong. it s really a shame cause I like the crowd and the flow on streamate . now I feel like I have to close the acct cause the payouts I see are at 20 % which piss me off . there is no communication with studio. it is very annoying . I guess I 'll try somewhere else for six months or a year . this really blows .

thank you ladies . I am in the USA . I wander if I clicked something wrong. it s really a shame cause I like the crowd and the flow on streamate . now I feel like I have to close the acct cause the payouts I see are at 20 % which piss me off . there is no communication with studio. it is very annoying . I guess I 'll try somewhere else for six months or a year . this really blows .

They take 15% and they don't do anything? What a scam.

You should work on clips and building up a passive income and fanbase in the meeantime. You can also do Skype shows through cammodel directory, skyprivate, or livecammodelshows.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
They take 15% and they don't do anything? What a scam.

You should work on clips and building up a passive income and fanbase in the meeantime. You can also do Skype shows through cammodel directory, skyprivate, or livecammodelshows.
Thank You . I am currently working on all that as well. :)

I just wanted to let you know that we are dealing with the same situation... except our "studio" is only taking 10%.

still bullshit though! good luck, hopefully we all can navigate this nonsense and make ourselves some decent money.

Reactions: Katyagoodday
I just wanted to let you know that we are dealing with the same situation... except our "studio" is only taking 10%.

still bullshit though! good luck, hopefully we all can navigate this nonsense and make ourselves some decent money.
I am very sorry. I ended up requesting them to close my account for now. Think I ll try chaturbate and jasmine later . see how it goes

we're in the process of jumping ship to Chaturbate as well... love the built in audience that SM provides, but ya know, no risk/no reward.

good luck!
true that :) good luck to you !

I recently lost my main job so I started working with streamate Apparently sign up through a studio and the studio manager is some guy called Ryan who said I'd be pay weekly he did all the profile information for me and all I had to do was sign in and broadcast the first time I did. At first everything was okay the first two weeks he told me I would get paid weekly.
the first week I wouldn't get pay that I had to wait until the second week in order to get my first payment, I waited and did not get paid on time so I gave him a call and I got paid. On the 3rd week I was starting to do really good it was starting to finally pick up but then pay day came and I didn't get a pay so I contacted him and he gave me some lame excuse blaming streamate for it.

So I decided to wait another week another...week went by and I still didn't get paid I try to contact him again and now he's completely ignoring my text messages and calls I contact streamate and all they did was send me an email saying I needed to contact my studio manager yet this guy is still not replying to me I didn't get my money and he has 3 weeks of pay of mine. After the 2nd week I stopped streaming because I don't this guy to get more of my money.

I email streamate support they said would forward my message to the studio, the guy is no where to be found. The only information I have from him is an email address and a phone number.

The only thing I knew what to do is reverse phone look up by the phone number he gave me and I got the name of the studio and I got his name and lot of his personal information that was available on the public records buT I'm not sure what to do I just want my money. I don't know who to go to and Streamate keeps saying to contact him but he won't reply

this ever happened to any of you guys?
Any suggestions I need help!

Attachments

• IMG_6857.jpg
    IMG_6857.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I recently lost my main job so I started working with streamate Apparently sign up through a studio and the studio manager is some guy called Ryan who said I'd be pay weekly he did all the profile information for me and all I had to do was sign in and broadcast the first time I did. At first everything was okay the first two weeks he told me I would get paid weekly.
the first week I wouldn't get pay that I had to wait until the second week in order to get my first payment, I waited and did not get paid on time so I gave him a call and I got paid. On the 3rd week I was starting to do really good it was starting to finally pick up but then pay day came and I didn't get a pay so I contacted him and he gave me some lame excuse blaming streamate for it.

So I decided to wait another week another...week went by and I still didn't get paid I try to contact him again and now he's completely ignoring my text messages and calls I contact streamate and all they did was send me an email saying I needed to contact my studio manager yet this guy is still not replying to me I didn't get my money and he has 3 weeks of pay of mine. After the 2nd week I stopped streaming because I don't this guy to get more of my money.

I email streamate support they said would forward my message to the studio, the guy is no where to be found. The only information I have from him is an email address and a phone number.

The only thing I knew what to do is reverse phone look up by the phone number he gave me and I got the name of the studio and I got his name and lot of his personal information that was available on the public records buT I'm not sure what to do I just want my money. I don't know who to go to and Streamate keeps saying to contact him but he won't reply

Contact Liz in the email I supplied above. Tell her everything that's happening with him not paying you and send screenshots or forward her the unanswered emails. I'd asked to be released. I'd also contact the better business bureau and tell them they aren't paying their models. You are also gonna need to provide proof of not getting paid.

I'm so sorry this fucking loser is doing this.

This happened to me when I first started. I had no idea I was with a studio until I was supposed to get paid the first time. A guest actually explained to me what a studio was and how much they were taking from me. I emailed to ask to be released and SM said no. So I just signed up direct to SM using another email account that same day and had no troubles. The studio eventually paid me like 4 weeks later but in the meantime I was already working independently and being paid direct. I don’t know how the same situation would work for anyone else, but that’s how I escaped being stuck in my shitty studio.

Contact Liz in the email I supplied above. Tell her everything that's happening with him not paying you and send screenshots or forward her the unanswered emails. I'd asked to be released. I'd also contact the better business bureau and tell them they aren't paying their models. You are also gonna need to provide proof of not getting paid.

I'm so sorry this fucking loser is doing this.

Liz has being sooo helpful! thank you!!!!

Reactions: AudriTwo
I recently lost my main job so I started working with streamate
I recently lost my main job so I started working with streamate Apparently sign up through a studio and the studio manager is some guy called Ryan who said I'd be pay weekly he did all the profile information for me and all I had to do was sign in and broadcast the first time I did. At first, everything was okay the first two weeks he told me I would get paid weekly.
the first week I wouldn't get pay that I had to wait until the second week in order to get my first payment, I waited and did not get paid on time so I gave him a call and I got paid. On the 3rd week I was starting to do really good it was starting to finally pick up but then payday came and I didn't get a pay so I contacted him and he gave me some lame excuse blaming streamate for it.

So I decided to wait another week another...week went by and I still didn't get paid I try to contact him again and now he's completely ignoring my text messages and calls I contact streamate and all they did was send me an email saying I needed to contact my studio manager yet this guy is still not replying to me I didn't get my money and he has 3 weeks of pay of mine. After the 2nd week, I stopped streaming because I don't this guy to get more of my money.

I email streamate support they said would forward my message to the studio, the guy is nowhere to be found. The only information I have from him is an email address and a phone number.

The only thing I knew what to do is reverse phone lookup by the phone number he gave me and I got the name of the studio and I got his name and lot of his personal information that was available on the public records but I'm not sure what to do I just want my money. I don't know who to go to and Streamate keeps saying to contact him but he won't reply

amate Apparently sign up through a studio and the studio manager is some guy called Ryan who said I'd be pay weekly he did all the profile information for me and all I had to do was sign in and broadcast the first time I did. At first, everything was okay the first two weeks he told me I would get paid weekly.
the first week I wouldn't get pay that I had to wait until the second week in order to get my first payment, I waited and did not get paid on time so I gave him a call and I got paid. On the 3rd week I was starting to do really good it was starting to finally pick up but then payday came and I didn't get a pay so I contacted him and he gave me some lame excuse blaming streamate for it.

So I decided to wait another week another...week went by and I still didn't get paid I try to contact him again and now he's completely ignoring my text messages and calls I contact streamate and all they did was send me an email saying I needed to contact my studio manager yet this guy is still not replying to me I didn't get my money and he has 3 weeks of pay of mine. After the 2nd week, I stopped streaming because I don't this guy to get more of my money.

I email streamate support they said would forward my message to the studio, the guy is nowhere to be found. The only information I have from him is an email address and a phone number.

The only thing I knew what to do is reverse phone lookup by the phone number he gave me and I got the name of the studio and I got his name and lot of his personal information that was available on the public records but I'm not sure what to do I just want my money. I don't know who to go to and Streamate keeps saying to contact him but he won't reply

**************UPDATE AS OF 03/25/18****************

As advice i contacted Liz which she is amazing i explain the situation ans she has been trying to help as much as she can! she reach out to the studio and the manager said he would pay me we gave the guy week after week, he never paid me in fact he blocked my number and started mocking me on snapchat (yeah i know what a scumbag that Ryan Mclain) anyways i reach out to her to let her know he blocked me and on march 17 Liz inform me that now Streamate suspended this studio until they receive proof they paid me. (which they havent) and if they do not respond by March 28th the studio will be shut down. Meanwhile, i still havent been paid but it feels good to know something is being done. i also contacted an attorney and it looks like things will get interesting for Mr.Mclain ill keep you guys up to date ! :)

Ps : here are some more screenshots :)29527494_10214281277539435_946464957_o.jpg 29527494_10214281277539435_946464957_o.jpg

Last edited:
**************UPDATE AS OF 03/25/18****************

As advice i contacted Liz which she is amazing i explain the situation ans she has been trying to help as much as she can! she reach out to the studio and the manager said he would pay me we gave the guy week after week, he never paid me in fact he blocked my number and started mocking me on snapchat (yeah i know what a scumbag that Ryan Mclain) anyways i reach out to her to let her know he blocked me and on march 17 Liz inform me that now Streamate suspended this studio until they receive proof they paid me. (which they havent) and if they do not respond by March 28th the studio will be shut down. Meanwhile, i still havent been paid but it feels good to know something is being done. i also contacted an attorney and it looks like things will get interesting for Mr.Mclain ill keep you guys up to date ! :)

Ps : here are some more screenshots :)View attachment 75346 View attachment 75346

Yaaaaaaaaas!

Status
Not open for further replies.