AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Contests!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlissaRyan

Cam Model
May 31, 2021
Not sure if there’s already a thread about this but I couldn’t find one. As I’m sure all you Streamate babes know they’re having a contest this up coming week — to place it’s a total of your three best days. I usually work 4-5 hours but this week I’ll be doing 10-12 hours Monday Wednesday and Friday in hopes of snagging at least 500$ bonus (plus another 100$ for the 25 hour bonus)

I’ve seen mixed feelings about the contests here but I personally really like the idea, it pushes me to put in more time and take it more seriously, best case free bonus — worst case I doubled my hours and my pay that week 🤗

last contest I was able to get a 400$ prize slot but this time you have to place a lot higher for that same prize.

I know it’s going to be a lot to just stay the fuck on though lol! I make my daily goal and run usually before my patience wears thin 😂 if anyone is pushing hard this coming week and wants to push and motivate each other to keep going whether it be due to a slow hour or just getting over it let me know 💕❤️ I’d love the extra motivation and to share it!

good luck guys! 👊🏼😁

Not sure if there’s already a thread about this but I couldn’t find one. As I’m sure all you Streamate babes know they’re having a contest this up coming week — to place it’s a total of your three best days. I usually work 4-5 hours but this week I’ll be doing 10-12 hours Monday Wednesday and Friday in hopes of snagging at least 500$ bonus (plus another 100$ for the 25 hour bonus)

I’ve seen mixed feelings about the contests here but I personally really like the idea, it pushes me to put in more time and take it more seriously, best case free bonus — worst case I doubled my hours and my pay that week 🤗

last contest I was able to get a 400$ prize slot but this time you have to place a lot higher for that same prize.

I know it’s going to be a lot to just stay the fuck on though lol! I make my daily goal and run usually before my patience wears thin 😂 if anyone is pushing hard this coming week and wants to push and motivate each other to keep going whether it be due to a slow hour or just getting over it let me know 💕❤️ I’d love the extra motivation and to share it!

good luck guys! 👊🏼😁
There is a thread in models only for this. It's totally worth verifying on ACF. We share a lot of support and info in the MO Streamate section. It's really nice. Even though I've been doing SM for years, I learn new stuff from the other models all of the time, and try to help out, in turn, also 🎈 🎈

Upvote 0
There is a thread in models only for this. It's totally worth verifying on ACF. We share a lot of support and info in the MO Streamate section. It's really nice. Even though I've been doing SM for years, I learn new stuff from the other models all of the time, and try to help out, in turn, also 🎈 🎈
Thank you! I keep meaning to do this when I have makeup on and then forget 😂

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.