AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate equipment

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. I was wondering if anyone had advice for recomendation of equipment and decoration for SM. I was told it's more demanding since it's a premium orientated site.

I have Logi C922 and good laptop i5/64 bits.

i7 processor computers are definitely recommended for streamate. But i5 should suffice. Stream through the webbrowser,

I am also starting on streamate and wondering about my private show how can I change up my bed area or sit on my bed to make the best cam show from a view. Or do you say it’s best to just have a stable camera on a tripod? I’m afraid viewers will get tired of just seeing me laying on my bed the same way.

I am also starting on streamate and wondering about my private show how can I change up my bed area or sit on my bed to make the best cam show from a view. Or do you say it’s best to just have a stable camera on a tripod? I’m afraid viewers will get tired of just seeing me laying on my bed the same way.
if you are on a laptop, i suggest a wheely laptop stand (idk what to call it). that way if you feel like standing, you have the option.

you can also have your cam on a tripod and an usb extension cord. that way you can pick it up and move it if you feel like changing up positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.