AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate has horrible bandwidth.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2016
NYC
The bandwidth on Streamate is SO POOR. Why advertise big contests, when everyone is getting booted out of the rooms for poor badwidth? I have talked to 4 girls who said the same thing. Oh, and if you complain, although you have been streaming with the same computer etc for two years, they ask for all your computer info yet again, and say that is the problem MAYBE. Crazy pants.

Yes I’m so frustrated with this I don’t know what to do. I’ve been on for 2 hours and getting no one speaking to me, nothing but in and outs, no shows, and I’m on the third row. My resolution keeps resetting and I don’t have an old laptop.

Upvote 0
Yes I’m so frustrated with this I don’t know what to do. I’ve been on for 2 hours and getting no one speaking to me, nothing but in and outs, no shows, and I’m on the third row. My resolution keeps resetting and I don’t have an old laptop.

I have no idea what is happening with traffic, but yesterday was one of the worst days I had in my 7 year SM span. It’s affecting everyone, just know it isn’t just you, this really is SM’s fault.

Reactions: cherrysundai
Upvote 0
I was being told it is my old laptop a few weeks ago when struggling to start stream.

Well I went ahead with my huge leap ungrade, new up to spec machine and still same issue. They have requested spec info from my computer and broadband speed test. I predict they'll tell me it's the broadband. Was all ok until a few weeks ago.

Upvote 0
I was being told it is my old laptop a few weeks ago when struggling to start stream.

Well I went ahead with my huge leap ungrade, new up to spec machine and still same issue. They have requested spec info from my computer and broadband speed test. I predict they'll tell me it's the broadband. Was all ok until a few weeks ago.

The bandwidth on Streamate is SO POOR. Why advertise big contests, when everyone is getting booted out of the rooms for poor badwidth? I have talked to 4 girls who said the same thing. Oh, and if you complain, although you have been streaming with the same computer etc for two years, they ask for all your computer info yet again, and say that is the problem MAYBE. Crazy pants.
Hello,same here i ve been wasting all my day trying to solve it ,i am so angry and frustrated ,i am on streamate for 2 weeks and all went good until today,i set a resolution and they set another one different for what i set or if they do get the right resolution is bad ,same problem with the broadband ,the problem isn't from my end as until today all was excellent ,also i ve been log in and log off so many times until at some point i get it fixed than i had a break ,after the break all went bad again but i couldn't fix it anymore i waste 3 h before the break and 3 h after the break
Please let me know if you fix it and if you did can you tell me how ?
Thanks

Upvote 0
Hello,same here i ve been wasting all my day trying to solve it ,i am so angry and frustrated ,i am on streamate for 2 weeks and all went good until today,i set a resolution and they set another one different for what i set or if they do get the right resolution is bad ,same problem with the broadband ,the problem isn't from my end as until today all was excellent ,also i ve been log in and log off so many times until at some point i get it fixed than i had a break ,after the break all went bad again but i couldn't fix it anymore i waste 3 h before the break and 3 h after the break
Please let me know if you fix it and if you did can you tell me how ?
Thanks
i ve made a mistake :) the problem isn t the broadband, when i log in they say possible issue with the cpu bandwidth

Upvote 0
They want so much darn information, so it takes forever to fill the thing out. And like others said, support does nothing about it.
I suggest we do two things. First, let's write Liz directly at streamate support, and let her see there is an actually prolem. She usally gets things done.
Second, request our customers to contact them, and say that they have the problem with SEVERAL girls rooms. Don't let them just say your name, or you may get in trouble instead. Since covid, there has been thousands of new girls on the webcam sites. They need to adjust their bandwidth. Money talks, so we need customers to help us tell them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.