AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate hd settings sm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
🇬🇧 uk
Twitter Username
@missy4313
MFC Username
missy
Streamate Username
missy43
Chaturbate Username
missy
Hi guys to the models that cam on streamate what hd quality do you broadcast I can go up to 4K but have been told to keep to 1280x720 due to members not probably all having that technology thanks loads 🔥🔥

When I stream in 4k, SM boosts my placement. No complaints on video quality from members since using the 4k Brio (except when I use chrome, and they complain regardless of HD or not, chrome has not been working for me with SM).

Reactions: Missy48
When I stream in 4k, SM boosts my placement. No complaints on video quality from members since using the 4k Brio (except when I use chrome, and they complain regardless of HD or not, chrome has not been working for me with SM).
What browser do you generally use when you use the brio? I’m considering upgrading my c922 Logitech since it’s been a big glitchy and i looked washed out on it.

What browser do you generally use when you use the brio? I’m considering upgrading my c922 Logitech since it’s been a big glitchy and i looked washed out on it.
I have been using firefox with little issue. You have to click users cam to see it or else it is black and you can't record shows.

• Helpful!
Reactions: englishmuffins
Thankyou and do your stream settings say 4K under we’re you can see yourself on cam by room topic xx

Status
Not open for further replies.