AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate member referral - cammodels.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Catalina SM

Streamate.com
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well in this pandemic period, it's crazy what's going on!

So I wanted to open this topic about cammodels.com and what this is because I saw in some past posts here that certain performers do not know what it is. CamModels.com is a Streamate White Label (basically is Streamate.com but with different colors ) :).

CamModels.com is the only White Label we have which can give a member referral. How is that? Well, when you post about your show in Social Media or any personal websites, instead of posting your direct Stremate URL, you can actually post your cammodels link. If you have customers registering through your cammodels link (and they are completely new on Streamate), from what they spend with you, you will get an extra 40% and if they spend with other models on the website, you will get another 20%.

How to build the link: it's very simple, you add your screen name.cammodels.com. Example: amber.cammodels.com
Make sure your link is correct because we have another White Label called cammodel.com and that one does not give referral. If the customers sign up through another link or another White Label, you will not get a referral. They have to sign up through your link to be able to get the referral.

Feel free to post in this thread if there are any questions or something is not clear :)

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Hi everyone!

I hope you are all well in this pandemic period, it's crazy what's going on!

So I wanted to open this topic about cammodels.com and what this is because I saw in some past posts here that certain performers do not know what it is. CamModels.com is a Streamate White Label (basically is Streamate.com but with different colors ) :).

CamModels.com is the only White Label we have which can give a member referral. How is that? Well, when you post about your show in Social Media or any personal websites, instead of posting your direct Stremate URL, you can actually post your cammodels link. If you have customers registering through your cammodels link (and they are completely new on Streamate), from what they spend with you, you will get an extra 40% and if they spend with other models on the website, you will get another 20%.

How to build the link: it's very simple, you add your screen name.cammodels.com. Example: amber.cammodels.com
Make sure your link is correct because we have another White Label called cammodel.com and that one does not give referral. If the customers sign up through another link or another White Label, you will not get a referral. They have to sign up through your link to be able to get the referral.

Feel free to post in this thread if there are any questions or something is not clear :)
If we sign up through streamate.com, do we automatically get a cammodels.com link which just automatically works this way? Or do we need to request it through support once we have a SM account?

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
If we sign up through streamate.com, do we automatically get a cammodels.com link which just automatically works this way? Or do we need to request it through support once we have a SM account?
Every model who signs up to work streamate automatically has a yourname.cammodels.com affiliate in place.

Catalina SM

Streamate.com
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
All the performers have access to this link and it does not need to be requested to support. If you have an active model account with us, you just add your nickname.cammodels.com and start promoting it on any external pages where you bring your own traffic from. It cannot be advertised on the Streamate account though.

Reactions: KMH and AmberCutie
May 18, 2020
Hello ! I’m new on Stremate , I’m doing pretty well and I really like it but I don’t understand if what I see in my earnings is the money I made and is all for me or not . When you go to earnings is the money you made and is all your comisión or you need to sheer it ? I don’t know if I explain myself good . Thankyou !

Catalina SM

Streamate.com
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
Hello ! I’m new on Stremate , I’m doing pretty well and I really like it but I don’t understand if what I see in my earnings is the money I made and is all for me or not . When you go to earnings is the money you made and is all your comisión or you need to sheer it ? I don’t know if I explain myself good . Thankyou !
Hi,

The earnings you see in your earnings reports are the payments you will receive. So yes, that's your share :)

May 18, 2020
Hi,

The earnings you see in your earnings reports are the payments you will receive. So yes, that's your share :)
Hello, I have a question , I have a costumer who never had account on streamate and he wanna sing up to spend time with me online , I hearD that he need to do his account with some affiliate link from me and I will have bigger % , how is that work ? I hope I explain myself good ! Thank you !

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Hello, I have a question , I have a costumer who never had account on streamate and he wanna sing up to spend time with me online , I hearD that he need to do his account with some affiliate link from me and I will have bigger % , how is that work ? I hope I explain myself good ! Thank you !

Catalina SM

Streamate.com
Industry Representative
Jul 19, 2018
Europe
streamatemodels.com
Twitter Username
@StreamateEurope
And he need to sign up in that link or with that link ? Thank you !
Your referral link can be used on external traffic sources you have (example: Social Media). If you want to get extra %tage from the users who sign up for you, promote your cammodels referral link (make sure you check it before you post it. When you click on it, it has to take you directly to your page). Once they sign up through your referral link, if they are completely new customers, when they spend with you, you get +40% extra and if they spend with other models on the site, you'll get 20% from every transaction.

May 18, 2020
Your referral link can be used on external traffic sources you have (example: Social Media). If you want to get extra %tage from the users who sign up for you, promote your cammodels referral link (make sure you check it before you post it. When you click on it, it has to take you directly to your page). Once they sign up through your referral link, if they are completely new customers, when they spend with you, you get +40% extra and if they spend with other models on the site, you'll get 20% from every transactio

Hello, I tried but when I go to that link with my name , is doesn’t show nothing of me or about streamate .. :(