AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate mess! Help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oook so tried using the SM broadcaster tonight. Wouldn't work kept getting an error that it couldn't find a stream that was up to standard. I have great internet computer and webcam so not sure the issue there. Gave up on it.

Switched to the fmle encoder and everything seems fine except i look back in my recorded video of my session and the audio is so laggy I can't believe no one said anything.

I'm speaking and the sound is coming after I finish moving my lips.

Support is a joke to get a hold of so was hoping I could find help here. Any idea what to do?

Everything ran so smoothly when I broadcasted via my web browser but of course that doesn't register as hd or with sound even tho it definitely is. These encoders are a huge hassle.

So far the frustration with streamate is high!

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy
Status
Not open for further replies.