AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walkergrogan

Banhammered
Dec 21, 2017
Hi everyone, I changed my payment method on Streamate but I still have the message

"Your recent changes are pending review by the Accounting department."

I mean.. it's been weeks. I really need them to change my payment method.. anyone ever had this issue?

I am asking here because support there is non-existent

I'm gonna copy paste some information I shared in another thread:

My first payout from SM was after 3 weeks of earning, and from then on I get payout every Friday. It takes 3-4 business days to be deposited in my account (Canada).

Something to be aware of is that any updates to your bank account info may take up to a week to be manually confirmed by SM. So before you make any changes, ask your bank EXACTLY what info they need to receive wires. Some banks use alternate routing numbers depending on the country of origin and currency of the wire. I actually had to switch banks because mine couldnt get international wires. Your bank might also charge you a fee to receive.

it is typical for support to take a couple biz days to respond to emails.

If your bank info is insufficient, you won't know until your wire fails, then you'll have to wait until the next payday after your updated info is approved.

When you're dealing with support be professional, and REALLY clear. I have no idea how many people they have working on emails there but a lot of times they respond like they haven't seen the previous emails so give them lots of detail.

If you still haven't gotten a response after a few business days, reach out to Liz (she is like the model liason).

Upvote 0
I'm gonna copy paste some information I shared in another thread:

If your bank info is insufficient, you won't know until your wire fails, then you'll have to wait until the next payday after your updated info is approved.

When you're dealing with support be professional, and REALLY clear. I have no idea how many people they have working on emails there but a lot of times they respond like they haven't seen the previous emails so give them lots of detail.

If you still haven't gotten a response after a few business days, reach out to Liz (she is like the model liason).

I usually get via bank wire but the fees are so high I decided to move to Cosmo, which works perfectly for my country.

Yes if they don't approve my cosmo info until thursday im contacting Liz

Upvote 0
I usually get via bank wire but the fees are so high I decided to move to Cosmo, which works perfectly for my country.

Yes if they don't approve my cosmo info until thursday im contacting Liz
Hi,

Not sure if your situation got solved in the meantime, but if you're from Europe, you can also contact me by Email or Skype (see them here in my signature). :)

Reactions: Emme Torx
Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I found this old thread and am having the same issue. I’m not concerned about the 3 week delay but I’d just like to be able to see my payment method accepted. I’ve put payments on hold (I’m waiting for wires to be accepted which they are for Canada). My question is, is this normal? For them to take weeks to approve your payment method. I’d accept a check but I’m at my summer cottage for the next 3 months and due to Streamate “know your member” rules I can’t have anything sent here as I can’t prove this address. I’m new to Streamate and am averaging 500-600$/day at this rate after conversion I’m concerned (I’m not complaining about the money!!! Lol) I’ll get one giant wire of over 10,000$ USD which will be around 12-13k Canadian and it’s going to get flagged and I’ll be dealing with a whole new batch of issues 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ MFC only took 24 hours and Cb was instant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey everyone, I found this old thread and am having the same issue. I’m not concerned about the 3 week delay but I’d just like to be able to see my payment method accepted. I’ve put payments on hold (I’m waiting for wires to be accepted which they are for Canada). My question is, is this normal? For them to take weeks to approve your payment method. I’d accept a check but I’m at my summer cottage for the next 3 months and due to Streamate “know your member” rules I can’t have anything sent here as I can’t prove this address. I’m new to Streamate and am averaging 500-600$/day at this rate after conversion I’m concerned (I’m not complaining about the money!!! Lol) I’ll get one giant wire of over 10,000$ USD which will be around 12-13k Canadian and it’s going to get flagged and I’ll be dealing with a whole new batch of issues 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ MFC only took 24 hours and Cb was instant.
Hi, without submitting the proof of address on your account, we cannot accept the payment method. First we have to verify and approve the proof of address submitted, then you can submit your payment info. The payment info is usually approved in the week when you are suppose to receive a payment.

If the proof of address is not submitted and you have earnings, those earnings will remain on your account until we can verify your address.

Upvote 0

I recently changed my info and the address verification/KYC was pretty quick, but my changes were "pending review by the accounting department" for over a week. Streamate is the slowest site I've dealt with for account changes/support issues.

The wire transfer will likely be fine. Canadian banks are more worried about US checks since they have a high risk for fraud.

Upvote 0
I have tried several times to insert the payment method EPayService in my Streamate registration, but I can't. I own the EpayService account, I enter the correct information and I am unsuccessful, I have payments to receive, I am working on my transmissions.

I sent an email to smsupport@streamate.com and I didn't get a return and the problem was not resolved. yesterday I sent an email to liz@streamate.com and today to catalina@streamate.com, I hope you have a solution, I got in touch with EPayService and they responded quickly informing me that my account is alright. I suspect it's because my name on the SM record is all capitalized. Thank you.

Upvote 0
I have tried several times to insert the payment method EPayService in my Streamate registration, but I can't. I own the EpayService account, I enter the correct information and I am unsuccessful, I have payments to receive, I am working on my transmissions.

I sent an email to smsupport@streamate.com and I didn't get a return and the problem was not resolved. yesterday I sent an email to liz@streamate.com and today to catalina@streamate.com, I hope you have a solution, I got in touch with EPayService and they responded quickly informing me that my account is alright. I suspect it's because my name on the SM record is all capitalized. Thank you.
I received a return regarding the update of my EPayService payment method, I am waiting for it to be effective, but I have a NEW PROBLEM: I went to check my streamate account and had a scare, there is a check request in the payment history that was not I did, I cannot request a check because I am and I live in Brazil, I would like you to consult this information. I sent an email with the information and screenshot. I'M VERY WORRIED. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Thank you everyone for the replies, I emailed Liz and she got it approved for me within 24 hours 😁 I use to cam on Streamate years ago and I never bothered with regular support and their auto responses 5 days later lol I’m so glad she’s still with the company!

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
HI GUYS, is there a new payment method call MassPay on Streamate ? how does it work ? can it transfer to local bank in your country?

I inquired about masspay recently and this is what I was told:

-free to send money from SM > to MassPay, supposedly its instant
-its a virtual wallet service (so the money is held at Masspay until you sent it to your bank. Supposedly you can use MassPay directly for purchases too
-they offer EFT to my country (Canada) for a small fee

I opted not to go with MassPay because my bank charges a lot for receiving EFT.

Reach to out to MassPay as ask what kind of fees/service for where you live. They got back to me pretty quickly.

Upvote 0
HI GUYS, is there a new payment method call MassPay on Streamate ? how does it work ? can it transfer to local bank in your country?
Hi, yes, we added MassPay as payment option. If you login to your account and you see it listed among the available payment options, it means you are eligible to use it. Here are some details about them:

Fees can be as small as USD $1.00 per transaction and their services include:

• Bank Deposits directly to your bank account in your local currency
  • InstaPay to a debit card
  • Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other Cryptocurrency options
  • Bank Wires (in USD)

Upvote 0
Hi, yes, we added MassPay as payment option. If you login to your account and you see it listed among the available payment options, it means you are eligible to use it. Here are some details about them:

Fees can be as small as USD $1.00 per transaction and their services include:

• Bank Deposits directly to your bank account in your local currency
  • InstaPay to a debit card
  • Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many other Cryptocurrency options
  • Bank Wires (in USD)

Hi, UK model here. I've used masspay the last 3 weeks now and have the following experience so far;

Funds arrive in masspay at around 3pm UK time on Thursday
Transfer to EURO bank account costs $3 and arrives on before 9am following Monday
Transfer to Bitcoin costs a varying amount (not the $8 stated, always less) Arrives within the hour to bitcoin wallet but a further couple of percent disappears at some point during the transaction.
Transfer to Tether does not work and results in a "insufficient funds" error regardless of if you reduce the amount you're transferring.

I will transfer to my GBP account next Thursday to see how it compares timewise.

So far pretty pleased to have the flexibility to choose each time how I want to receive the funds with a low payout threshold.

• Hugs
Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
Hi, UK model here. I've used masspay the last 3 weeks now and have the following experience so far;

Funds arrive in masspay at around 3pm UK time on Thursday
Transfer to EURO bank account costs $3 and arrives on before 9am following Monday
Transfer to Bitcoin costs a varying amount (not the $8 stated, always less) Arrives within the hour to bitcoin wallet but a further couple of percent disappears at some point during the transaction.
Transfer to Tether does not work and results in a "insufficient funds" error regardless of if you reduce the amount you're transferring.

I will transfer to my GBP account next Thursday to see how it compares timewise.

So far pretty pleased to have the flexibility to choose each time how I want to receive the funds with a low payout threshold.
This is very useful feedback. Thank you Emiliea. :)

Reactions: Sunshineseeker
Upvote 0
hey im confused Masspay payment is sent on Thursday or Friday? i've changed my payment to massy and its sent me twice last time on thurs but today is end of the day it hasn't still show up on payment history yet.

Upvote 0
hey im confused Masspay payment is sent on Thursday or Friday? i've changed my payment to massy and its sent me twice last time on thurs but today is end of the day it hasn't still show up on payment history yet.
I was starting to get a little nervous because my payment for this week hasn’t shown up in my payment history either. I get my paycheck delivered via FedEx, and they sent me a notification so I know it’s on the way. So I think maybe there’s a glitch or something and it’s just not showing in payment history!

Upvote 0
It's a public holiday in the US and a couple of countries in Europe so I'm guessing it'll turn up tomorrow. I didn't get mine either.

Upvote 0
I inquired about masspay recently and this is what I was told:

-free to send money from SM > to MassPay, supposedly its instant
-its a virtual wallet service (so the money is held at Masspay until you sent it to your bank. Supposedly you can use MassPay directly for purchases too
-they offer EFT to my country (Canada) for a small fee

I opted not to go with MassPay because my bank charges a lot for receiving EFT.

Reach to out to MassPay as ask what kind of fees/service for where you live. They got back to me pretty quickly.
How did you get in contact with them? I've tried calling and emailing for days and no response :\ I'm having an issue transfering funds out of my account I get a coding error on their end

Upvote 0
How did you get in contact with them? I've tried calling and emailing for days and no response :\ I'm having an issue transfering funds out of my account I get a coding error on their end
I used the email or “contact us” form on their website.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.