AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate payment

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2021
199 / 5 000

Hello. I have such a question about Streamate.com.
I work under an agency and so far there has been no problem. The agency wrote me that the payout would be delayed that Sreamate was late with the payments. Do you have such a problem too?

Streamate posted a notice to models last week to confirm payments for the next two weeks will be on time or early due to the xmas/new year public holidays.

Which agency are you with and how often do they usually pay you?

Upvote 0
I have no experience of them but I have found this review from another forum. I hope your situation is sorted out :-(

" Just a quick FYI ladies this is the infamous scam studio and positive reviews for it are done by reps of them.
The 70% is out of the percentage the site pays already so say you are on Streamate at 35% under IM you will make a percentage of that. Also they are known for logging into girls accounts when they want to leave for just a few moments so that they never make the 6 months without streaming that SM requires before you can open a new account.
Stay far away.
If you want to work on Streamate (which this is a studio for) than sign up to Streamate directly.
I believe (but am not positive) that they also have a studio for Chaturbate. Perhaps someone could confirm that. "

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.