AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Payout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diasysmith101

Cam Model
Apr 18, 2020
Twitter Username
@xprincesspink69
MFC Username
xPrincessPink
Streamate Username
DaisySmith
Chaturbate Username
thedaisysmith101
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1003393317/thedaisysmith/
Hi there

I keep reading on threads that Streamate payouts are delayed by 3 weeks.
I can't find that info anywhere on their website though and now a bit nervous...
I've selected the same payout method as other sites (MFC, Chaturbate, etc.) and they usually pay within 3 days of the payment date.
I don't want to switch to Streamate if I won't be getting paid before month end (bills, yay).

So does anybody know if there is a delay or not?

Thanks!

Hi there

I keep reading on threads that Streamate payouts are delayed by 3 weeks.
I can't find that info anywhere on their website though and now a bit nervous...
I've selected the same payout method as other sites (MFC, Chaturbate, etc.) and they usually pay within 3 days of the payment date.
I don't want to switch to Streamate if I won't be getting paid before month end (bills, yay).

So does anybody know if there is a delay or not?

Thanks!
3 weeks from your first week for payments. This is to prevent fraud. After that you get paid a week. So last weeks earnings for me will get paid out this Thursday.

Payments get issued Thursday. When I received checks they would get in the mail by Monday or Tuesday. Now that I do one of the direct deposits through ach I get a notification that it was deposited into my account Monday.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
3 weeks from your first week for payments. This is to prevent fraud. After that you get paid a week. So last weeks earnings for me will get paid out this Thursday.

Payments get issued Thursday. When I received checks they would get in the mail by Monday or Tuesday. Now that I do one of the direct deposits through ach I get a notification that it was deposited into my account Monday.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

So upsetting that it's only mentioned under the "Checks" option but is applied to all payout methods. :/

Looks like I'll have to switch back to the other sites for now.

Upvote 0
So upsetting that it's only mentioned under the "Checks" option but is applied to all payout methods. :/
even with direct deposits, it takes 3 business days to clear with your bank. saturday and sunday aren't buisness days. other sites payout twice a month, which sometimes can fall at end of the week, and you still have to wait the weekend. streamate pays out weekly. so that is a positive.

dont let this discourage you. if you already been streaming on streamate, keep at it. your new model status goes away 30 days after your first stream and you will more than likely be on back pages, instead closer to the front where you can get more traffic.

edit:
if you do fedex, you can get it the next day. so payments go out thursday and you recieve your check to your door on friday. i've done this several times if i needed my payment sooner than 3 business days. i'm fairly certain this costs $40

Last edited:
Upvote 0
even with direct deposits, it takes 3 business days to clear with your bank. saturday and sunday aren't buisness days. other sites payout twice a month, which sometimes can fall at end of the week, and you still have to wait the weekend. streamate pays out weekly. so that is a positive.

dont let this discourage you. if you already been streaming on streamate, keep at it. your new model status goes away 30 days after your first stream and you will more than likely be on back pages, instead closer to the front where you can get more traffic.

edit:
if you do fedex, you can get it the next day. so payments go out thursday and you recieve your check to your door on friday. i've done this several times if i needed my payment sooner than 3 business days. i'm fairly certain this costs $40

I have started streaming, 6hr minimum a day, so I have made quite a bit the last few days.
My payout method is Paxum.

Thank you for the tip. To play on the safe side I'll have to double up and stream on the other sites after Streamate... that covers me with the 3 week delay but lets me use the new model status to its fullest. Thank you!

Upvote 0
I have started streaming, 6hr minimum a day, so I have made quite a bit the last few days.
My payout method is Paxum.

Thank you for the tip. To play on the safe side I'll have to double up and stream on the other sites after Streamate... that covers me with the 3 week delay but lets me use the new model status to its fullest. Thank you!
mind you it MAY take 3 weeks. i checked my payments when i first started, i got payment in less than two weeks.

Upvote 0
mind you it MAY take 3 weeks. i checked my payments when i first started, i got payment in less than two weeks.
Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to get back to me :)

• Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.