AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Quick Responses

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiara_Montague

Cam Model
Jul 29, 2020
ATX
allmylinks.com
Hey guys, what are some good quick response buttons to have on Streamate? I think a "No, that is against SM's TOS and I won't do it." comment is bare minimum and necessary along with "I will not do age, race, incest play." (or spelling out other rules/your boundaries) but what about others? I think a tip menu to expand on the gold menu is a good idea since the gold menu is so limited and you can't add things yourself.

What kind of quick responses do you have if any?

I have the stuff that's on my profile saved, so I can just send it instead of telling them to scroll to read since most of them won't. One to tell them they can ask if they don't see what they are looking for mentioned in my show description/topic. Some general chatty "Who's ready? Let's go!" messages for redirecting convo to what I'm there for: sales. One to remind them that they can tip gold for their requests. A note on what I don't do in shows. Then I also have a few messages that I like to blast out at the start of a paid session so that they have my rules right in front of them from the jump, and some for the end too when we are wrapping things up. I keep meaning to make one that reiterates what is on my gold menu but I always forget haha time to do that now.

Reactions: Chiara_Montague
I'm pretty verbal so I don't mind repeating myself. I do have mine set for goldshows.
"Hello! This is a gold show! Tip $5 to watch! Show is guaranteed when time is up!" for during the countdown.
"Hitting start soon! If you want to watch, you must tip! $5 gold!" when the countdown is less than 4 minutes left.

Reactions: Chiara_Montague
I have the stuff that's on my profile saved, so I can just send it instead of telling them to scroll to read since most of them won't. One to tell them they can ask if they don't see what they are looking for mentioned in my show description/topic. Some general chatty "Who's ready? Let's go!" messages for redirecting convo to what I'm there for: sales. One to remind them that they can tip gold for their requests. A note on what I don't do in shows.

All good ideas!

Then I also have a few messages that I like to blast out at the start of a paid session so that they have my rules right in front of them from the jump, and some for the end too when we are wrapping things up.

Oooh this just reminded me to make one telling them to rate, comment, and tag.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Status
Not open for further replies.