AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate suspended my account for 1 day

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2018
i am upset right now while i am writing this . I have no one to talk to BUT this happened to me at around 8pm , i was logging in and try to come online , and everything was ok at that hour ,until my Dog (OREO) he was just there playing at the kitchen and running around and suddenly,,,he stood up and just wanting to play ,, some customers were just logging in and out and not even say hi to me , so I logged off and take a break then after an hour my Account has been suspended , the support says that '' they do not allow any pets at the background '' AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME HAPPENED TO ME , i worry if my account will ever be back to normal , I have not been sexual to my dog at all , but why this happened to me ?, Does anyone of you here experience this kind of problem ? if yes, then what is the best thing to do ? i really worry so much that i cant sleep anymore ,,I'm sorry I just need to calm down and try not to be paranoid :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Kiki Jane
i am upset right now while i am writing this . I have no one to talk to BUT this happened to me at around 8pm , i was logging in and try to come online , and everything was ok at that hour ,until my Dog (OREO) he was just there playing at the kitchen and running around and suddenly,,,he stood up and just wanting to play ,, some customers were just logging in and out and not even say hi to me , so I logged off and take a break then after an hour my Account has been suspended , the support says that '' they do not allow any pets at the background '' AND THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME HAPPENED TO ME , i worry if my account will ever be back to normal , I have not been sexual to my dog at all , but why this happened to me ?, Does anyone of you here experience this kind of problem ? if yes, then what is the best thing to do ? i really worry so much that i cant sleep anymore ,,I'm sorry I just need to calm down and try not to be paranoid :(
I think you should talk to Liz from Streamate, she's super cool and efficient.
If you're unable to reach her, I'll do my best to piss people off, and on board Catalina, if anyone still remembers me.
Don't mind my venting, I'm just trying to prove the world I can still help. You can call it the ex-industry rep syndrome for now :)

I think you should talk to Liz from Streamate, she's super cool and efficient.
If you're unable to reach her, I'll do my best to piss people off, and on board Catalina, if anyone still remembers me.
Don't mind my venting, I'm just trying to prove the world I can still help. You can call it the ex-industry rep syndrome for now :)
Thank u Dan ,that's very kind of you but i tried to contact Liz ,still no reply she must be busy or something , I just can't sleep anymore Sorry if i worry too much ,it is my only job and i'm scared i'll loose it just because Oreo is there at the background real quick , i just don't know what to do anymore .I'd be lost :(

Its against the rules for any animals to be on cam at all so be sure to put your dog in a different room from where you cam. Your account will go back to normal after the 24hr suspension.

Its against the rules for any animals to be on cam at all so be sure to put your dog in a different room from where you cam. Your account will go back to normal after the 24hr suspension.
Ok I see ,from now on I will be very careful and always put him into different room ,For now, i just wait 24 hrs and try to calm down :dead:

Thank u Dan ,that's very kind of you but i tried to contact Liz ,still no reply she must be busy or something , I just can't sleep anymore Sorry if i worry too much ,it is my only job and i'm scared i'll loose it just because Oreo is there at the background real quick , i just don't know what to do anymore .I'd be lost :(
Check your PM's please.
I'm sure you'll do just fine.

My cat walked out from behind my blanket pinned to the wall and fell asleep in a ball, and I was VERY lucky no one noticed.

Streamate is pretty well known for being massively strict.

I believe mostly the reason they are so strict about this is because privates are triggered on demand. Also it's another excuse members would use to get refunds so I'm sure anything to cut that down is in their interest. SM has so many members that pay because they do tend to meet members in the middle when problems happen.

Yeah Streamate support has definitely gotten a lot better compared to how it used to be. Absolute garbage with auto-responses which made solving problems longer. There was a period would I just email Liz.

One positive with the no pet rule is my dogs know the command "out." Basically get out of whatever room dogmom is in. Makes getting them out of my hair when I need them to be.

I believe mostly the reason they are so strict about this is because privates are triggered on demand. Also it's another excuse members would use to get refunds so I'm sure anything to cut that down is in their interest. SM has so many members that pay because they do tend to meet members in the middle when problems happen.

No it's because of their payment processors ToS.

I finally got back my account last night, they lifted it and i thought it would be resolve for 5 days LOL ,lesson learned for now , i wont get carried away in Oreo's cuteness , i move him out to other room, and their customer support was very fast ,so thank u that won't happen ever:)

I finally got back my account last night, they lifted it and i thought it would be resolve for 5 days LOL ,lesson learned for now , i wont get carried away in Oreo's cuteness , i move him out to other room, and their customer support was very fast ,so thank u that won't happen ever:)
Glad to hear your suspension is over! I WISH we could show our pets on cam cause god know I would stay on longer if I could give my kitty cuddles when Im bored.

Glad to hear your suspension is over! I WISH we could show our pets on cam cause god know I would stay on longer if I could give my kitty cuddles when Im bored.
IKR it hurts for us to see them away , but i do take a few minutes break to stop by and just give cuddles , I WISH they're allowed to stay

Hi,

My name is Catalina, i am representing Streamate in Europe.
You may not intend to do anything sexual with your pet, but unfortunately some of the customers do and we cannot encourage their creativity and imagination with this.

Do not worry, your account will not be affected traffic wise in any way. Try to avoid letting your dog appearing in front of the cam.
If there is anything i can help you with, don't hesitate to contact me at catalina@streamate.com

Best regards,
Catalina

Hi,

My name is Catalina, i am representing Streamate in Europe.
You may not intend to do anything sexual with your pet, but unfortunately some of the customers do and we cannot encourage their creativity and imagination with this.

Do not worry, your account will not be affected traffic wise in any way. Try to avoid letting your dog appearing in front of the cam.
If there is anything i can help you with, don't hesitate to contact me at catalina@streamate.com

Best regards,
Catalina

That's some shit PR there. You put the blame for this SOLELY on customers and leave models saints with your wording.

What you might have considered,
"We do not want to have any sexual associations with animals on our site and so put this rule in place for everyone's protection".

• Funny!
Reactions: EmptyKins
That's some shit PR there. You put the blame for this SOLELY on customers and leave models saints with your wording.

"We do not want to have any sexual associations with animals on our site and so put this rule in place for everyone's protection".
Hi, Catalina has provided me invaluable help on other forums, and occasions. I expect us to be cool, and give her a warm welcome here, and not slam her.
As for PR, she has done PR on more trade shows, in the front and behind the scenes than you can ever imagine.
I’m proud to have networked with her and say she’s a friend.

I've never seen a model say anything inappropriate about animals but sure have seen it 100x over from members. Just last time I was online a member asked "ever wanted to fuck a dog". So I think her statement is true.

I've never seen a model say anything inappropriate about animals but sure have seen it 100x over from members. Just last time I was online a member asked "ever wanted to fuck a dog". So I think her statement is true.

YUP! Everytime I was on CB and my cat was hanging out with me in a completely innocent way some asshole would always say something like "Fuck the cat bb" etc. I don't mind SM's no animal policy even if my puppy looks so sad when I get ready for work. I get asked to break the rules by a member on SM every other day I log on.

Guys, ladies, Catalina was a model too on Streamate. Cut her some slack and breathing space please.
We've got nothing against her. We are replying to SM user. We agree with her.

It doesn't matter. She's PR for her company. We do not need an origin of a rule to enforce a rule. If a statement taints any of your users, model and members alike it's not a good statement.

It would be as bad as if she made a statement, "models fake all the time so never trust them". It wouldn't be a good PR statement either. I'm saying she should had written neutral.

• Funny!
Reactions: EmptyKins
It doesn't matter. She's PR for her company. We do not need an origin of a rule to enforce a rule. If a statement taints any of your users, model and members alike it's not a good statement.

It would be as bad as if she made a statement, "models fake all the time so never trust them". It wouldn't be a good PR statement either. I'm saying she should had written neutral.
Truth hurts I guess haha *shrug* id rather shed be honest, as she did .

Hi all,

I apologize if i have offended anyone it was not my intention to do so.

In order to not mislead anyone, it's better to keep the animals away from the streams.
Thank you though for the warm welcome and let me know if there are any questions or if anyone needs any help.

Best,
Catalina

The only person you "offended" was the guy who was upset that we were right and he was wrong, @Catalina SM :angelic: Nice to have you here, welcome! There are more SM models here than there used to be and I for one LOVE the site. It is so fair :h:

Rules like this no-dog thing would be enforced as strictly on a long-term high ranking model as they would a new model. That fairness is rarely seen on other top sites and I'm proud to be on a camsite that is just.

I do miss the times of having pets on cam fully clothed just so my fans could meet them--like for my dog's birthday, she used to put a hat on and say "thank you" to my fans for supporting me and thus making it so I can keep my dog happy--however I completely respect and understand the rule; some people are creeps! Better to not have a site that would attract creeps and keep animals safe than me laughing with my dog on cam. I can do that off cam :)

Also, anyone else's pets get SUPER SLEEPY when they see you prepping for cam after years? "Oh, you stand at sink for half hour..? ..must be nap time.."

Dude you read that as she said all when in fact there are members, granted a handful, who do in fact do this and try to encourage us to sexually abuse our animals. It's gross. And the reason why no animals are allowed to appear on cam is to not encourage their behavior. I always thought it was because the payment processors, and I appreciate her clarifying.

Please don't scare away our Streamate rep. WE NEED HER SO BAD! Stop getting offended and go jerk off. Loosen up a little. ;)

@Catalina SM, I hope you can clarify something. Am I allowed to show pictures of my dogs on my phone to my members when I'm streaming?

Methinks you doth protest too much. Are you a "fuck ur dog bb" dude?

The only person you "offended" was the guy who was upset that we were right and he was wrong, @Catalina SM :angelic: Nice to have you here, welcome! There are more SM models here than there used to be and I for one LOVE the site. It is so fair :h:

Rules like this no-dog thing would be enforced as strictly on a long-term high ranking model as they would a new model. That fairness is rarely seen on other top sites and I'm proud to be on a camsite that is just.

I do miss the times of having pets on cam fully clothed just so my fans could meet them--like for my dog's birthday, she used to put a hat on and say "thank you" to my fans for supporting me and thus making it so I can keep my dog happy--however I completely respect and understand the rule; some people are creeps! Better to not have a site that would attract creeps and keep animals safe than me laughing with my dog on cam. I can do that off cam :)

Also, anyone else's pets get SUPER SLEEPY when they see you prepping for cam after years? "Oh, you stand at sink for half hour..? ..must be nap time.."

Thank you AlexLady for the warm welcome. It's good to be here :)

Dude you read that as she said all when in fact there are members, granted a handful, who do in fact do this and try to encourage us to sexually abuse our animals. It's gross. And the reason why no animals are allowed to appear on cam is to not encourage their behavior. I always thought it was because the payment processors, and I appreciate her clarifying.

Please don't scare away our Streamate rep. WE NEED HER SO BAD! Stop getting offended and go jerk off. Loosen up a little. ;)

@Catalina SM, I hope you can clarify something. 3735957615

Hi AudriTwo,

To answer your question: 3735957615
It's not against the rules to show a pic from your phone with your pet, as long as it's not used in a different context ( sexual ).

Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.