AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Verification Problem

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleu18

Cam Model
Oct 15, 2013
Twitter Username
@bleucameo
MFC Username
Bleu18
Streamate Username
Bleu18
Chaturbate Username
Sparkl3Tits
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/90239/BleuCameo
I started a new account this week (they closed my old one when the CA law passed back in 2019/2020), and just logged in to find this message. Has anybody else had this issue?

I used my ID as my address verification and that's the only thing that I think could've caused this.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.15.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-04 at 11.15.53 PM.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
I'd also like to hear more (updating my address next month).
I'm planning to get an updated Photo ID with the new address, but all the bills and things will be under my partner's name.

I emailed Liz and she replied a couple hours later! I'll share her response:

1. If I get an updated photo ID, can I use that as both my age verification ID and my proof of address?
– no, you cannot use it as proof of address

2. Will updating my address or ID prevent me from streaming/payout while pending approval?
– it will not prevent you from streaming but it will prevent you from getting paid.

3. If a photo ID cannot be used to verify my address, what documents will Streamate accept? (I dont have phone or utility bills under my name).
– Do you have a bank account with your new address on it? Any health insurance information?

I'm planning to use our tenants/home insurance for proof of address, since I'll be named as a resident.

I emailed Liz and she replied a couple hours later! I'll share her response:

I'm planning to use our tenants/home insurance for proof of address, since I'll be named as a resident.
Thank you! This was very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.