AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate Videos

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlissaRyan

Cam Model
May 31, 2021
Hey everyone! I came to Streamate from another site and 80% of my videos weren’t approved due to having low background music, or a guy in it who doesn’t want to make a Streamate account. I noticed when I go into a personal chat log there’s a paper clip and it allows me to attach anything from my laptop - I won’t bother trying to send my b/g videos I can see myself getting banned for that. But can I send my regular videos there that just can’t be displayed under the videos tab due to music ? Has anyone tried this before ? It was a bummer not being able to advertise my Onlyfans anymore and watching that drop off but losing 80% of all my content as well is a really huge let down.

Absolutely no copyrighted music is allowed in any video. Even if the music is really low, it’s still not allowed. Any person(s) appearing on the video must also have a model account

As for messenger, you cannot send video files either. Only pictures.

There is no cross platform promotion whatsoever on the site, such as Twitter, OF, Instagram, Snapchat, e-mails, phone number, etc. This includes on cam and in videos. We aren’t allowed to share any information that would lead members off-site. This is a very strict rule.

You can watermark your videos with your model name, but really thats it.

Upvote 0
Thank you, that’s really unfortunate. My earnings are up since the site change but losing so much use of my content and Onlyfans plummeting is harsh.

Upvote 0
Thank you, that’s really unfortunate. My earnings are up since the site change but losing so much use of my content and Onlyfans plummeting is harsh.
With new wave of DMCA requests and legal battles, I think this is Streamate’s way of avoiding legal issues and staying in compliance.

We are allowed play music on cam, but any recorded shows cannot of have any copyrighted music.

Streamate does have a list of music that you can use in future videos though! Some of it sounds very 80’s acrade music like or upgraded elevator music 🤣

Upvote 0
I know, it sucks. I must be getting old, because I keep forgetting about the "No copyrighted music in videos" thing! Lol. I had recorded videos of me playing Just Dance 2020 on the Wii-U. I have old booty-clapping videos with music, and the whipped cream bathtub video I did a few months ago had the song "Brown Skin" by India Arie playing. 🤦‍♀️ Oops.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
I know, it sucks. I must be getting old, because I keep forgetting about the "No copyrighted music in videos" thing! Lol. I had recorded videos of me playing Just Dance 2020 on the Wii-U. I have old booty-clapping videos with music, and the whipped cream bathtub video I did a few months ago had the song "Brown Skin" by India Arie playing. 🤦‍♀️ Oops.
Don't worry it's only SM that is strict on it, this current moment (and I guess LJ from what others are saying). I have a lot up on other clip sites. When I asked clip site support about it, they said that unless you get a copyright request report on it, then you are good. If they get one on one of our clips, which they said is super rare, then they will have us remove that specific clip from the site.

SM always just runs on the super, super conservative side w rules and stuff. Which I usually really like, but with the music thing it can be a huge pain in the arse.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone! I came to Streamate from another site and 80% of my videos weren’t approved due to having low background music, or a guy in it who doesn’t want to make a Streamate account. I noticed when I go into a personal chat log there’s a paper clip and it allows me to attach anything from my laptop - I won’t bother trying to send my b/g videos I can see myself getting banned for that. But can I send my regular videos there that just can’t be displayed under the videos tab due to music ? Has anyone tried this before ? It was a bummer not being able to advertise my Onlyfans anymore and watching that drop off but losing 80% of all my content as well is a really huge let down.
Hi, you cannot send/upload videos where there are unauthorized people and neither can advertise any external sites or brands. You can check our Code of Conduct to understand our rules. :)

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.