AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

streamate vs chaturbate vs bongacam my experience.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2020
Italy
Chaturbate Username
artemisi4
Hi! I started camming in december, tried a local website of my country then moved to chaturbate and bongacam to see if I could make more money. I had a miserable experience, was camming from 8 to 11 hours a day and made no more then 300 dollars in 3 weeks. I was really depressed so I decided to try streamate. I started making around 100 dollars average everyday working an average of 6-7 hours a day.

How is that possible? I don't really get it. I mean there are ppl on chaturbate making 1500+ dollars or more a day but at the same time for new comers it's almost impossible unless super lucky and super good (I guess) to make decent money.

Bongacam was the same as CB but ppl there are even cheaper and it's full of freeloaders, plus you earn even less then CB.

I Srsly wonder about it, I'm the same girl, offering the same thing on all those 3 website but on streamate I have ppl willing to pay lots of money to just talk to me without even making any sexual act, and on CB I struggled to have ppl tipping me for anything.

Is the traffic on these website so different? How can you be successfull on both? Does anyone of you do good on both site? I would like to read your experiences if you have any.

Every site is a different beast. I'm a former MFC/CB girl to Streamate exclusively. It's important to remind yourself that these sites really do have a different type of member.

Token sites for sure take a degree of luck and consistency. Streamate is more transactional and more members are there to pay because freeloading on SM is pointless because you don't see anything crazy for free. Freeloaders swarm to token sites because they can sit back and enjoy everyone else funding an explicit show.

The thing is, you don't HAVE to be successful on all of the sites to be a successful cammer. To do that can be incredibly mentally/physically exhausting because you'll have to change up your hustle and energy everytime you change sites. I cammed on all 3 sites in different shifts and it felt like I was spreading myself thin and decided to stay on SM exclusively to stay where the money was easier to make. I made decent money on CB but it took more out of me mentally.

Logging off of a busy shift on a token site it felt like my work wasn't done. I'd have to interact with my regulars via messaging, send content, think of creative ideas for shows. Logging off of SM once I log out I'm off and can truly relax. I'd rather work smarter not harder. I'm all about finding one that works best for you $$ wise and energy wise and focus on it.

No idea why models bother with token sites at all. All of your shows are recorded, and you're giving tons of people free shows.

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404
No idea why models bother with token sites at all. All of your shows are recorded, and you're giving tons of people free shows.
Because the potential success is very attractive to some, obviously.

Still why I'm having so many more ppl on streamate willing to pay instead of CB? That was my surprise. 😊

Yeah I'm.not gonna cam on all three. Thanks for the advices and your experience I really appreciated
This was super helpful glad I found your post, thank you.

CB - Cammed there for over a year - Never have I worked so hard to build anything to have it go literally nowhere. It's really hard on that site to make consistent money unless ur a top room. Traffic is INSANELY inconsistent. 33K followers and one day have 25 in room the next 300. Like a box of chocolates.... Way too many freeloaders and time wasters. I did pick up a few REALLY good regs there but I only pop on if they say they are coming in to visit. Very mentally exhausting site with a lot of off cam "side work". If you have years of energy and patience and are trying to make it big this would be the site for you.... Benefits: Can promo Twitter/OF

Bonga -> Just gonna leave this here :hilarious:😅😂🤣

Streamate - well, well, well.... this was the first site I cammed on 5 years ago - left it for Cams for 4 years, CB for 1 and went back to SM this week and HOLY FUCK! I'm killing my goals in like 4-5 hours there pretty much DAILY! I may actually be able to only cam 4-5 hours a day now instead of 8-9. And actually hit goals doing it! I'm so happy right now - seriously!

Status
Not open for further replies.