AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate's non-existent support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2020
I have been trying to get verified on streamate back in November but I had some issues with Adress verification. I sent them some questions - they never replied, but after some time trying I got an email that they approved my account. And still when I enter my account it says that my adress verification is not valid or something.
After some time and because of low number of payement options, and adress isuess, Idecided to throw in the towel. I messaged them attempting to close my account - nope. No reply. UGH

Reactions: Pureangel
I have been trying to get verified on streamate back in November but I had some issues with Adress verification. I sent them some questions - they never replied, but after some time trying I got an email that they approved my account. And still when I enter my account it says that my adress verification is not valid or something.
After some time and because of low number of payement options, and adress isuess, Idecided to throw in the towel. I messaged them attempting to close my account - nope. No reply. UGH
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our support. If you're willing to give us another chance and you're from Europe, please feel free to contact me directly (Email and Skype address are in my signature here).
If you are from USA, you can also email liz@streamate.com.

Kind regards,
Catalina

Upvote 0
I sent all documents over 10 days ago and still says pending on my account. And it shows waiting approval for my address verification. I mean I sent a bill with my name and address on it. I have sent multiple emails, Liz responded once, but still not approved. If support is this bad im not sure I even want to work on their site at this point. UGG! I signed up for several cam sites and never had trouble getting approved.

Upvote 0
They are receiving a lot of model applications, I know as I am reporting 20-30 new models every day who are nude in public.

They’ll get to you soon, might take 2-3 weeks though.
Finally got approved today. Topless is ok right, just NOT below the waist. What about showing your bare bum is that ok?

Upvote 0
Is the ONLY a payment option that does not have fees a mailed check for the USA? It appears direct deposit has a fee of $5 each time☹️

Upvote 0
Is the ONLY a payment option that does not have fees a mailed check for the USA? It appears direct deposit has a fee of $5 each time☹️
We used to pay $50 per week for direct deposits as we are in the U.K.

Try using Paxum or another ePay service.
They do tend to have big delays in getting your funds to account, but have relatively small charges such as $0.50 for receiving funds and $0.50 for depositing.

Upvote 0
We used to pay $50 per week for direct deposits as we are in the U.K.

Try using Paxum or another ePay service.
They do tend to have big delays in getting your funds to account, but have relatively small charges such as $0.50 for receiving funds and $0.50 for depositing.
CB doesnt have a fee for direct deposit. Wonder why streamate does? Don’t see Paxum as an option for me, just cosmo pay.

Upvote 0
Finally got approved today. Topless is ok right, just NOT below the waist. What about showing your bare bum is that ok?
You can show you bum, but make sure you always have underwear on. We do not accept bare bums and can be placed in TO for that. :)

Upvote 0
CB doesnt have a fee for direct deposit. Wonder why streamate does? Don’t see Paxum as an option for me, just cosmo pay.
Paxum is not available in US. The payment options available are the ones you see listed in your account.

Reactions: James_and_Aiden
Upvote 0
Every site operates differently and we always receive our payments MUCH faster on Streamate.

Upvote 0
I love working on Streamate but their support is trying. Here are my last two interactions.

SM: your account has been inactive for me than 3 months and may be closed due to inactivity.
ME: It hasn't been inactive. I just reopened it with Boleyn Models the other day. Please don't close it.
SM: (two days later) your account was closed for inactivity.

ME: is there an option to add photosets to fan clubs?
SM: here is a link for instructions to set up fan clubs. (this response took 2 weeks and I think it was just a bot scanning for keywords to autorespond. It took another 2 weeks to get a real response. The answer is no.)

Sometimes I feel like if you you look into the room of support staff you're just going to see a bunch of monkeys pulling levers and throwing feces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I can't edit any longer but I regret the monkeys comment. That wasn't nice.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
They are really making it difficult for me to become an active model on there again. First it's "You have to choose a different username and different email address from before." Then it's "You can continue using that username and email." Then they say they've reactivated my old account, but they have my name as 'YummyBrownFoxxx' with THREE X's. :facepalm: NO, I don't want triple X's in my name. Lol. I won't be offering dildo penetration shows anymore (A vibrator at most), and I've never had triple X's in my name. Ridiculous that I can't just use my old name. I wanted it to be 'yummybrownfox', but I'm fine with them making the Y/B/F uppercase letters if they must.

I'm about to just give up and say fuck it...I'll stick to MFC and MV Live twice a day then, because I'm getting a headache from all of the back and forth...

Upvote 0
Hi, I uploaded a new ID yesterday. My old ID ends tomorrow. So if I read here how long the site confirms everything, then I can't work now. And I hope I don't wait a week. Otherwise, I have been working here for almost 10 years. I uploaded a new ID elsewhere and could work in 10 minutes.

Upvote 0
Hi, I uploaded a new ID yesterday. My old ID ends tomorrow. So if I read here how long the site confirms everything, then I can't work now. And I hope I don't wait a week. Otherwise, I have been working here for almost 10 years. I uploaded a new ID elsewhere and could work in 10 minutes.
When you know your ID is expiring it's very important to send your new one to them ASAP (I believe they give you at least 30 days notice) because it usually takes them a while to approve. When mine expired a year or so ago I sent my new one right away...it still took them two weeks before they approved my new one AND I had to email them again about it. You can't expect SM support to do anything quick.

Upvote 0
When you know your ID is expiring it's very important to send your new one to them ASAP (I believe they give you at least 30 days notice) because it usually takes them a while to approve. When mine expired a year or so ago I sent my new one right away...it still took them two weeks before they approved my new one AND I had to email them again about it. You can't expect SM support to do anything quick.

This is exactly what happened to me

Upvote 0
Okay, I'm FINALLY able to log into my SM model account!

Lol. I've got SM messages in my inbox from April 2019! Haha.

Upvote 0
Když víte, že platnost vašeho ID vyprší, je velmi důležité poslat jim vaše nové co nejdříve (věřím, že vám to oznámí alespoň 30 dní), protože schválení obvykle trvá nějakou dobu. Když mému vypršela zhruba před rokem, poslal jsem svůj nový hned ... stále jim trvalo dva týdny, než mi nový schválili A musel jsem jim o tom znovu poslat e-mail. Nemůžete očekávat, že podpora SM udělá něco rychle.

Upvote 0
Yes, I see it now, and I'll have to wait for the new ID to be confirmed. It just surprises me after 8 years of working here on Streamate.com that they have a slow technology to support, it's been waiting a long time. On other sites I updated the new ID within 10 minutes I could work.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.