AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamates tags not showing under tag option, but show on profile?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2021
I dont know if its happening to anyone else but when i go under the View my tags option for streamates, it shows 0 shown, but theres a bunch on my profile, my blocked and ALL tabs work. but it seems like a glitch or a bug? am i the only one?

A lot of models have reported the same thing. I think it may be a glitch. I mostly want the room topics back to be honest. I miss them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Streamate is aware of the glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Looks like they are doing lots of overhauls with the new verification process, and the disabled room topic, and now this.

I think the recent OnlyFans fiasco, it made lots of sites shape up

or payment processors are being more uptight with adult platforms and their terms of service.

Upvote 0
Streamate is aware of the glitch. Hopefully it's fixed soon. Looks like they are doing lots of overhauls with the new verification process, and the disabled room topic, and now this.

I think the recent OnlyFans fiasco, it made lots of sites shape up

or payment processors are being more uptight with adult platforms and their terms of service.
Yes, we're aware of the display issue with the tags. They appear properly on the user end but are not displayed on the model's end. It will be resolved soon. Thank you all for your kind patience!

Upvote 0
any update on when they will be resolved? if its anything like the room topic issue. thats been down for weeks :(
Hi, as mentioned in another thread here, the room topic is not a issue - it is disabled by us because we have to do some works on it (for development). As for the tags, no updates yet.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.