AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming live on OF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2020
Cheshire
Twitter Username
@Emily_English57
Streamate Username
Emily_English
Chaturbate Username
Emma_english
I’m planning on streaming live on my onlyfans later this evening. I have done two test streams where I didn’t do anything other than chat to the subs who joined me. However I wish to do a regular streams and receive tips from those streams. Of course I realise consistency and regular streams will encourage more subs to join the stream. What I’m wondering is how to get them to tip. I feel it’s a bit more difficult than normal camming because they have already payed a sub price to be there. Is it a bit much to expect them to pay again for a show? What do you all think/do? TIA.

Setting a tip goal for a show is totally reasonable. It's what I do when I stream on OF, and I get a pretty good turnout. That's the thing about paid platforms, people who are there already have exhibited the willingness to pay and support, so it's different than sitting in a free chat on a token site. Give it a shot :)

Thank you Amber, I did give it a go and set a goal. Only a small turn out but I’m sure doing it on a regular basis will bring in more interest. Thanks again for your reply and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.