AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

streaming obs to chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2020
hello i just stated using obs to stream its good not really much complant yet buti would like to see my message box in a better way so it be on obs some how or i would really like to see my obs stream on my chaturbate broadcast page is this possible if please help

You could always just split both windows. There is one way I've done it in the past. First you will need to download the program alwaysontop. Next In OBS right click on the stream disable the stream preview. Right click again and select windowed projector, which will open a separate window for your stream., and with alwaysontop you can make it so that window stays visible even when using your browser.

Upvote 0
There is one way I've done it in the past.
they may have improved this :
the preview is disabled automatically, and I couldn't have this preview not being always on top.
so, you don't have to install anything

Only one thing to do : right click in OBS on your source => choose "Windowed projector (preview)"
(or lock preview and then click on the preview)

anther way would be to visit your page as a viewer by removing the "/b" in the url.
But you won't have other vital informations and controls (ie, you won't be able to accept pvt :/)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.