AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming on Chaturbate and stripchat together

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2020
Hey there,
Lately i am seeing a lot of cams streaming on chaturbate as well as other cam sites simultaneously. The stream is not of a different camera or angle, but the same exact stream from the same camera. So my question here is it with in the policy or guidelines to do so?

Technically I see no issues there are you are not asking each of the audience to change platform. But still there is no mention of this anywhere so wanted to get the discussion going on this.

Hey there,
Lately i am seeing a lot of cams streaming on chaturbate as well as other cam sites simultaneously. The stream is not of a different camera or angle, but the same exact stream from the same camera. So my question here is it with in the policy or guidelines to do so?

Technically I see no issues there are you are not asking each of the audience to change platform. But still there is no mention of this anywhere so wanted to get the discussion going on this.
I think this is what folks are referring to when they talk about split camming. I have never tried it, but a lot of other people seem to manage it well. A lot of people do it, so I doubt it's against any rules. From what I read the issues come up, when the stream to other sites, is not shut down during true private shows. That pisses buyers off hardcore, from what I can tell (lol so much, I hesitate to even mention it publically, because I know it's a sensitive subject ). However, I think a lot of models can manage a split stream better, and don't end up doing that. Maybe one of them will chime in. I know jack about it, but searching the term "split streaming" may help. I think a lot of them use something called OBS to do it. Not totally sure what it is, but I think it must be pretty good, if so many people use it. That's a lot of work though. May take the fun out of things, if you are not camming to earn $$.

Reactions: veggiebabyy
From what I read the issues come up, when the stream to other sites, is not shut down during true private shows. That pisses buyers off hardcore, from what I can tell (lol so much, I hesitate to even mention it publically, because I know it's a sensitive subject ).

I’ll be brief, but yes... broadcasting a private show (true private or otherwise) that a customer is paying for, on a different site, live, for free, is bullshit. 😊

Other than that, I have no issues at all with splitcamming.

Reactions: MarieElise
I know how this can be done in OBS and have done it myself. But the models I watched had the two streams linked, so if the model went on private on one the other stream would show as private as well. And I know a bit about it to know that this was not done on OBS. But something else, I am trying something out. Will update if things work.

I’ll be brief, but yes... broadcasting a private show (true private or otherwise) that a customer is paying for, on a different site, live, for free, is bullshit. 😊

Other than that, I have no issues at all with splitcamming.

Yep, it's been made really clear. That's why I didn't really want to mention it, because I know it sends some people up in arms.

However, not every person talking about split camming, or recording shows is gonna do that. On some sites, such as streamate, the show belongs to the performer, and the buyer has no access to the show after it's over. So some people, like myself, like to tape, resell, and also provide the taping to the original buyer. However this requires editing time, and needs to be compensated for, so I also sell copies on clip sites. Legally I own the rights to any show I am in, and no regular has ever had a problem with it. So when people talk about split camming, and recording shows, they can be talking about a variety of formats, and how things are run, varies by site. I kinda wish I wouldn't have even said anything now. Uuugh. But I know if I didn't it would have been brought up anyways...

Reactions: Smoothie
Many who split cam (like me) don't do privates for that reason. We make all our money in free chat or content sales. It's not against TOS on the sites I use but I think it's against Streamate and maybe a couple others who are set up where action happens behind a paywall. Sites where you can get nude and hardcore in freechat allow it as far as I know.

Many who split cam (like me) don't do privates for that reason. We make all our money in free chat or content sales. It's not against TOS on the sites I use but I think it's against Streamate and maybe a couple others who are set up where action happens behind a paywall. Sites where you can get nude and hardcore in freechat allow it as far as I know.

@Danigirl what do use for split camming?

Status
Not open for further replies.