AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming on multiple sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2022
For those of you who stream on multiple sites at the same time, how do you manage it effectively? Do customers get annoyed when they hear you chatting to people who are clearly not in the room that they are in.etc.? I am focussing on MFC right now but would appreciate opinions on whether streaming on multiple sites means a lot more money.

Thanks ;)

From a member's perspective it's a bit confusing unless you know that they are actually doing that. No huge biggie though.

I personally look for rooms where the model isn't doing this. But I understand why a lot multi stream.

opinions on whether streaming on multiple sites means a lot more money.
Not necessarily. Maybe as you are finding your footing in the industry. But in my experience, most top earners on most platforms are NOT splitting. So I think it depends on what you consider to be "a lot more money." Splitting while maintaining a busy room or several is a skill all its own, and if you can't manage it well, splitting may be a detriment to your earnings. There are certainly successful performers who make it work!

Do customers get annoyed when they hear you chatting to people who are clearly not in the room that they are in.etc.?
The main live platform I use allows me to hide users' chat from each other. Sometimes they get a bit confused while I'm verbally responding to someone else they can't see chatting. Usually they realize they aren't going to be alone, even if they can't see the messages from others. I address them by usernames while responding a lot to keep this from happening over and over.

• Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
When I split I only free chat on one site, the other is a site on which I turn off free chat and only perform/appear on demand- so I am talking only with one the free chat site. When taken to private on the demand site I turn off the free chat site. If taken into private from the free chat site I turn off the on demand site so I am only performing for the site from which private is initiated.

Last edited:
I am broadcasting right now on 3 free sites. Everyone can easy understand that im talking to people on a different site, i am always honest with my users, i say time to time that im not ignoring anyone but this is life , i answer to everyone talking to me no matter wich place he is .. This days everyone understood that almost everyone is camming multiple sites , and that we are online for fun but we must pay bills too. Of course was wayy easier and nicer to be only on a site but things changed , same incomes like before requests multiple cam sites on for most of the models...🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.