AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streaming with low upload speed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2020
Hi,
I am totally newbie about camming. I want camming on chaturbate but my upload speed is 0.6 mbps. I tried to upgrade my internet speed but my isp could not fix due to lack of substructure. Can i streaming on chaturbate with this upload speed?

Streaming with OBS that helps a lot with quality, minimum would be 2mbps for 853x480
yes, definitvely use OBS. You can do better than 2M for 853x480 but don't expect nice result with larger resolution.

Play with fps (around 20fps or less) and low sound bitrate can help also.
ie here-under was my setting to stream 720p with a 0.8Mbps up speed. It's not the best and could be only 'honnest but not sharp' but also not freezing at all. (ignore the "15" fps here, and try higher.. this was really too low, screenshot was for a single test)

1586698708728.png
1586698291369.png

Then, ignore all 'warning low bandwidth' warnings and red messages that CB broadcasting interface outputs ^^
The most important is imo to have a more or less regular bitrate curve, never going down to zero on this CB interface.
(I can't screenshot it today as I upgraded to optical fiber 2 weeks ago, sorry)

also you can always control the real result by browsing you're own cam as visitor, just remove the 'b/' in the url (it will not penalize your *up* bandwidth)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Please let me know how did it go for you. When my internet is messing with me, I have issues even with 15mb upload speed. I thought I had worst speed, tbh, but I think it may be about chaturbate servers.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.