AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamster, multistreaming service: desktop, in-browser, mobile app

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Streamster

streamster.io
Industry Representative
Jun 24, 2019
streamster.io
Hello everybody,

I am a representative of Streamster (ex-Xtreamer), live broadcasting software (for Windows at the moment), which helps you to stream to multiple websites at the same time. All video splitting processes take place on our servers which minimizes the load on your processor and keeps your internet usage at a minimum.

Streamster is compatible with OBS and other studios, so you are able to create your video content in OBS and stream it to multiple destinations with Streamster. You can choose any video resolution and FPS up to 60.
  • Streaming to 2 any platforms, including adults, is free;
  • To stream to 3 or more platforms you can use one of the paid plans.
Streamster is being used by cam models and webcam modeling studios. We are cooperating with many adult cams websites to provide the best video quality for our users. We also have special offers for webcam modeling studios, who need multiple user accounts.

More information could be found here.
If you have any questions, I’m here to help.

Dear Streamster users, our team is working hard to improve our program to match your highest demands. At the moment we are working on extending functionalities of Streamster and would appreciate your help. Could you please leave us feedback about the program? Are you satisfied with Streamster and what would you change if you could?
Thanks again for your help :)

Your privacy policy doesn’t say anything about how the video stream is managed/stored on the server side. I would suggest clarifying this as you’re dealing with highly sensitive footage.
We do not store videos on the server side.
Thanks, we'll make this point more clear in the Privacy Policy.

Reactions: chopper_daddy
Your privacy policy doesn’t say anything about how the video stream is managed/stored on the server side. I would suggest clarifying this as you’re dealing with highly sensitive footage.

We do not store and share broadcasters' video and audio content. - added to the Privacy Policy :)

Reactions: chopper_daddy
Hello everyone :)
New Streamster 3.0 is live now. What’s new?

- No registration required. Download the program and go live
- Responsive design, which means Streamster adapts to any screen size you choose
- Camera switch, which lets you change cameras while streaming
- Multiple computer connections. That means you can manage your stream from any of the computers, including switching all installed cameras.
- Number of indicators, informing about the problem localization
- New user interface ;)

If you are Streamster user, but your version wasn’t updated yet, you can download it from our website (or wait till it’s updated automatically) https://streamster.io/

And I will be happy to receive feedback from you about the new version 🌷
Thank you

a0b2a9bba7e858809be905d036ba50f8.jpg

Hi there,

Now the VPN (Virtual public network) function is integrated into our Streamster App. :) It means you can establish a secured and encrypted connection to our servers from within the app. The VPN will protect ALL TRAFFIC from/to your computer - any audio/video streams sent by Streamster as well as any traffic generated by your Web browser.

You can turn the VPN on and off by clicking the toggle on the right from the bitrate slider.

At the moment it is available for all registered users, but in the future will be available only for the Light and Pro plans users.

Have a nice day! 🌷

I am using your service for almoast 1 year by now and i am totally happy with , it worth every cent . Also like that your support its very effective and there is always a real person there to talk with , not robotic answers.

I would love if you guys may think in the future adding a zoom , pan , tilt function on the screen fast reachable while streaming , because it would be really really helpfull :)

By the way the new look version its more comfortable to use than the older one hope to be keept this way , because i find everything very fast even during broadcasting .

I am using your service for almoast 1 year by now and i am totally happy with , it worth every cent . Also like that your support its very effective and there is always a real person there to talk with , not robotic answers.

I would love if you guys may think in the future adding a zoom , pan , tilt function on the screen fast reachable while streaming , because it would be really really helpfull :)

By the way the new look version its more comfortable to use than the older one hope to be keept this way , because i find everything very fast even during broadcasting .

Many, many thanks for your positive feedback! 🌷 I'm happy to say we're currently working on pan/tilt/zoom and some other interesting functions. It's hard to announce the date of this release yet, but hopefully won't take much time :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
We are glad to inform about long-awaited Lovense integration with Streamster 🔥
You can download Lovense streamster toolset from Lovense website. It is compatible with the Lovense Cam Extension version 30.3.2 and above, and Streamster 4.0.0 and above. Setup is super easy but if you have any questions or problems please contact us
smiley.gif

Meet the new Streamster 4.0!
party2.gif

What's new:

• Lovense integration
  • Video-in-video;
  • Image overlays;
  • Mouse-controlled zoom;
  • Screen and window capture;
  • LUT filters;
  • Desktop audio, mute audio;
  • Web page as a video source;
  • NVidia and AMD hardware acceleration;
  • New application layouts

You can download the new version from our website

Hey! Good news here :)
From now on Streamster allows our users to stream with 2 preference sets, including different Resolution, FPS, and Bitrate. This helps to keep the best video quality and higher rankings on all platforms.

Key features of Streamster Transcoding:​

• Different live stream Resolution, FPS, Bitrate.
  • Up to 2k/60FPS on original channels and up to 1080p/30FPS on transcoded channels.
  • Additional latency for the transcoded stream is less than 1 second in most of cases.

Transcoding feature is available in Lite+ and Pro+ pricing plans.

We will be happy to answer all of your questions and provide a trial ;)

Example of differents preferences on the picture

transcoding_screen.png

Hey! Good news here :)
From now on Streamster allows our users to stream with 2 preference sets, including different Resolution, FPS, and Bitrate. This helps to keep the best video quality and higher rankings on all platforms.

Key features of Streamster Transcoding:​

• Different live stream Resolution, FPS, Bitrate.
  • Up to 2k/60FPS on original channels and up to 1080p/30FPS on transcoded channels.
  • Additional latency for the transcoded stream is less than 1 second in most of cases.

Transcoding feature is available in Lite+ and Pro+ pricing plans.

We will be happy to answer all of your questions and provide a trial ;)

Example of differents preferences on the picture

transcoding_screen.png
were not worthy waynes world GIF

Meet the new Streamster 4.0!
party2.gif

What's new:

• Lovense integration
  • Video-in-video;
  • Image overlays;
  • Mouse-controlled zoom;
  • Screen and window capture;
  • LUT filters;
  • Desktop audio, mute audio;
  • Web page as a video source;
  • NVidia and AMD hardware acceleration;
  • New application layouts

You can download the new version from our website
I'm wondering if you consider having a version for Apple devices too?!

I'm wondering if you consider having a version for Apple devices too?!

Good question.. We plan to have a web browser version, which will work on Apple devices. It's high on the list, but we can't tell the terms yet..
Streamster IOS App will be released soon, but this first version will be working only with the Windows app (as a remote control).

• Helpful!
Hey there! We are ready to announce a Streamster mobile app for Android and IOS (beta-version) :) This app version is a remote control for you desktop Streamster software. So now you can control your PC stream remotely with your smartphone.

With the help of Streamster mobile app you can:

• Connect and disconnect streaming channels: all together or one by one
  • Zoom in and zoom out your live video
  • Switch web cameras connected to your PC during the live stream
  • Change the sound volume or mute audio
  • Check your live stream health to make sure that the your video is smooth
  • Preview your live video from the PC on the mobile device
Just log in to Streamster apps on PC and mobile with the same credentials simultaneously and get all the benefits of using Streamster to create your perfect live stream. Streamster mobile app is available for all Streamster users for free – no ads, hidden payments or limitations. If you have any questions, we're happy to help!

streamster_mobile-1-500x316.jpg

Hi! Finally good news from Streamster 👋

• Streamster web app - browser-based multistreaming software that allows content creators to restream their live video to multiple platforms.
  • Streamster app for IOS and Android which allows models to stream from the smartphone to multiple sites at the same time. Models can also switch between different devices (for example from smartphone to PC and back) during the livestream.

Streamster also has a gift for ACF users 🎀 - 1 free month (you can choose any pricing plan https://streamster.io/pricing/) by promocode ACF2023 (valid in March 2023)

• Hugs
Hi! Finally good news from Streamster 👋

• Streamster web app - browser-based multistreaming software that allows content creators to restream their live video to multiple platforms.
  • Streamster app for IOS and Android which allows models to stream from the smartphone to multiple sites at the same time. Models can also switch between different devices (for example from smartphone to PC and back) during the livestream.

Streamster also has a gift for ACF users 🎀 - 1 free month (you can choose any pricing plan https://streamster.io/pricing/) by promocode ACF2023 (valid in March 2023)
Happy Lets Go GIF
Happy Cheering GIF by bluesbear

• Hugs
Reactions: Streamster
Status
Not open for further replies.