AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripcash and low traffic

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArturoStaza

Banhammered
Jul 23, 2021
Hello there, i signed up to stripcash a few weeks ago just to check it out, i havent done a cent ever since i opened the stripcash account and im okay with that but lately have lost a lot of traffic on my stripchat model account, i wanted to know if it has something to do with the stripcash account. thank you

Hello there, i signed up to stripcash a few weeks ago just to check it out, i havent done a cent ever since i opened the stripcash account and im okay with that but lately have lost a lot of traffic on my stripchat model account, i wanted to know if it has something to do with the stripcash account. thank you

Not at all.

I think you may be feeling the January slump as other models have also confirmed:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/less-traffic-on-january.42449/post-1139289

Hang in there, stay positive and keep working hard.
They lovely February is nearly here! 😊

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.