AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Account ban and Blackmail

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sexbombhoney

Banhammered
May 30, 2022
hey there,

my account got ban for the 2nd time... Before this also my account was suspended on 8th Sept for Reason:
shows outside of the plataform.
And this time you mentioned that "Offering show outside the site."?? like what's the problem..??
I didn't offered anyone for any outside show this time. Still my account got ban.

on 22nd Sept Night, Before my account got ban i recevied some messages in my whatsapp by +91 9466892868. before this also we have recived such messages before.
this guy was refering himself as Aman Singh, and he is a agent from Stripchat. hE WAS BLACKMAILING ME regarding keeping social ids on stripchat.
And he was saying that if we want to put "our social profiles in stripchat account then we need to pay that guy Rs. 500($4) daily. Else our account will get ban. And next moment my account got banned.

After this also i was receiving continuous messages from that guy that he can unban my account for Rs 500/-

90% time time users are messaging down there WhatsApp number in my entire chat box. i cannot even define message sents by spammers and genuine users because these spammers use account with tokens to give advertisement of there whatsapp numbers.
You can just look in my PERMANENTLY BAN LIST. i have blocked a lot of users advertising there WhatsApp number in my chat box. so that the users can connect with me instead of connecting some spammer i sometimes i put my WhatsApp number there.

So my whole point is this is some conspiracy of spammers and fraudsters who is targetitng me and reporting me again and again, because whenever they try to advertise there whatsapp number in my chatbox, Then i block them and put my whatsapp numbers so that users can connect with me instead of connecting some spammer.

I have attached some example of users am mentioning and spammers. and then i have too attached the messages which i received in whatsapp by Aman Singh(Mentioning himself as Stripchat agent, and was demanding Rs 500 to unban the account.)

Kindly reactivate my account, i am very near to 10000 tokens. Our festival is going. Our pockets and Hands both are empty. Kindly reactivate my account. pleasePLEASE SIR RE-ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT, i am begging you.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I responded to your email and only then saw the thread on the forum :)

As far as I can see, my colleagues from the moderators' department had a pretty good and real reason for blocking.

But as always, I'll ask to re-check the case anyway and return to you if I get more info.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I responded to your email and only then saw the thread on the forum :)

As far as I can see, my colleagues from the moderators' department had a pretty good and real reason for blocking.

But as always, I'll ask to re-check the case anyway and return to you if I get more info.
yup thanx Chloe bro.. i knew you would help, that's why I wrote the same to u personally. as the team said me i agree my mistake of putting"telegram" in the profile.. but it was written in my "Bodcast Menu Overview" section.
when you gave me a chance and activated my ID last night(it was around 3am IN INDIA that time), i just login into my SC-account and checked everything and log-out. But didn't broadcasted anything. Next morning i received mail by stripchat moderation team that again my ID is banned. and got my mistake.

BUT THIS THINGS ARE SURELY DONE BY A SPAMMER. like he pointed out a loophole in my account that how it can be banned, then he mails that to stripchat- support and then my account got banned, BECAUSE he was messaging and demanding me money for putting whatsapp number in stripchat.

because number sharing is a serious violation, but 90% of the time its only happening in our chatbox,
we are putting number or not doesn't matter but number spammers will always spam the entire chat box with there numbers(` so only i prefer putting down my own number)

(By number spammers i am refereing to these attachments)

Attachments

• ban.JPG
    ban.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 23
  • ban2.JPG
    ban2.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 21
Upvote 0
see, the spammer have sent me various screenshot of Model account Disabled.
Then he asks me to send him Rs 500(`$.4) to him else my account will be banned. (all these conversation was going on in whatsapp)
i blockes his number, afthen he texts me from a different number and informs me that my ID has been banned, and seriously it got banned.!
and as u said me Chole that geuine admins always msg from bluecolord ID or in email like u. so i was knowing that his a spammer, and ofcourse he have Stripchat support regarding that, and then only my ID got banned!

else i can show u many models putting down there my fans link, there youtube page link and what on.! but there account isn't banning.

Attachments

• photo_2022-09-24_00-30-43.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-30-43.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-03.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-03.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 20
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-07.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-07.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 17
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-10.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-10.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-13.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-13.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 12
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-17.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-17.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 15
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-21.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-21.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 14
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-25.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-25.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 13
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-28.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-28.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 10
  • photo_2022-09-24_00-31-31.jpg
    photo_2022-09-24_00-31-31.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0
see, the spammer have sent me various screenshot of Model account Disabled.

My colleagues did an additional investigation and verified that your account was blocked correctly (you were offering an off-site show, the rules strictly forbid this). This is not related to blackmail or other third-party actions.

Also, please let me remind you that official Stripchat admin accounts have only blue nicknames, and they contact you only on-site or using official emails (like chloe@stripchat.com)

We also recommend that you do not share your contacts (such as phone numbers) with users on site, primarily for your safety.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
many other Indian account do the same practice
neelukamboj- putting same in over view
ndianbabygrill- putting number in the goal section

some other Indian profile is reputedly playing audio clips mentioning her whatspp number for out side shows
beside that, many models have kept there youtube ACCOUNTR, ONLYFANS LINK IN THERE PROFILE.,

Attachments

• Captureg.JPG
    Captureg.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Capture222222.JPG
    Capture222222.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 20
Upvote 0
many other Indian account do the same practice
neelukamboj- putting same in over view
ndianbabygrill- putting number in the goal section

some other Indian profile is reputedly playing audio clips mentioning her whatspp number for out side shows
beside that, many models have kept there youtube ACCOUNTR, ONLYFANS LINK IN THERE PROFILE.,

To be fair, "I am available on WhatsApp" doesn't necessarily mean or even imply doing a SHOW on WhatsApp, it could quite literally just mean talking with people who have purchased her WhatsApp on the site.

Upvote 0
To be fair, "I am available on WhatsApp" doesn't necessarily mean or even imply doing a SHOW on WhatsApp, it could quite literally just mean talking with people who have purchased her WhatsApp on the site.
True, providing that is all they did. Naturally, we will never know. 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
your fair buddy, but being a Indian Cam Model, I know why these other cam models have provided there number, and they are providing there number to public, someone doesn't even need to prchase her number, its freely available on her broadcast.
ummm, lately understood the things, providing number is OK, but saying ur providing anytrhing on that number is against terms and conditons.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.