AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseburgerJesus

Banhammered
Aug 26, 2021
I awoke today to find my stripchat account "cheeseburgerjesus" blocked.

Yesterday I resolved an issue with mackenzie from support regarding a suspension for supposeedly boradcasting with unregistered participants, who were in fact registered and so the issue was resolved but now suddenly it isn't.

• Hugs
Reactions: BikerBabeBonnie
mackenzie told me the account was unblocked so we started broadcasting, then we were cut off midstream with all models removed from the account and unable to add any more. I am pretty frustrated at this point, 3 suspensions in 2 days having done nothing wrong, i feel like I have enough to deal with. Maybe we can try another day after you guys figure stuff out or just tell me to go to hell if thats what you want. I'm not trying to push myself on anybody's platform.

• Wat?!
Upvote 0
Each account can have no more than six persons added at a time, assuming you've reached that limit.

The difficulty is due to the constant rotation of different persons on the same account; in such cases, it can be challenging to track whether the correct persons are copied to the account / who is hosting the stream exactly.

(I understand that you didn't ask my advice, but this difficulty is one of the reasons why community managers always recommend that each person have a separate account and a few group accounts to stream together. It's also excellent for the users when they can connect a specific nickname with a particular model).

In any case, the account is active now, and I hope that all the streams will go without any difficulties in the future.

And in any case, you can always PM me + you have MacKenzie contacts, who you can ask any questions; she will be glad to help :)

Upvote 0
I'm sure it's frustrating for you and your models, barriers to being able to work are understandably frustrating, but considering how strict things need to be with adult sites, I think it's fair that a cam site may run into snags with verification if there's an ongoing rotation of models connected to an account, as has been implied here. There's not really any room to take that chance with how strict things are with payment processors and whatnot right now.

Considering how attentive and engaged Stripchat support representatives have been here, especially in comparison to Chaturbate, I don't feel like the attitude in this thread towards them is warranted.

This is just my thoughts, but as a model, I would feel really insecure if the account I used to stream kept getting flagged for something along these lines. I hope that they have ways to generate income when these group accounts get suspended or closed.

It seems like things are resolved now, I wish you luck moving forward. Consider being kinder and more understanding to the Stripchat reps, they're always going above and beyond here. :)

Upvote 0
I'm sure it's frustrating for you and your models, barriers to being able to work are understandably frustrating, but considering how strict things need to be with adult sites, I think it's fair that a cam site may run into snags with verification if there's an ongoing rotation of models connected to an account, as has been implied here. There's not really any room to take that chance with how strict things are with payment processors and whatnot right now.

Considering how attentive and engaged Stripchat support representatives have been here, especially in comparison to Chaturbate, I don't feel like the attitude in this thread towards them is warranted.

This is just my thoughts, but as a model, I would feel really insecure if the account I used to stream kept getting flagged for something along these lines. I hope that they have ways to generate income when these group accounts get suspended or closed.

It seems like things are resolved now, I wish you luck moving forward. Consider being kinder and more understanding to the Stripchat reps, they're always going above and beyond here. :)
If things are resolved not sure why you found the need to stir the pot some more, don't forget that "tone" is subjective. Seems more frusturated than him being a dick. Thankfully we are blessed with a very helpful team on stripchat and as you can see they resolved the issue and he didn't continue the conversation any further.

Upvote 0
(I understand that you didn't ask my advice, but this difficulty is one of the reasons why community managers always recommend that each person have a separate account and a few group accounts to stream together. It's also excellent for the users when they can connect a specific nickname with a particular model).
Actually, I have a question about this. Are you saying that if, for example: my account is banned (my account solely advertises myself however I have various others approved on there) my husband will be able to make/have his own account if I am not seen or approved on there?

Upvote 0
Actually, I have a question about this. Are you saying that if, for example: my account is banned (my account solely advertises myself however I have various others approved on there) my husband will be able to make/have his own account if I am not seen or approved on there?

It depends on the reason for the blocking. If there is a specific question of the format "and if this happens?" then PM me, and I can answer more precisely :)

But I wanted to make another point (sometimes I may need to formulate my thoughts better; please forgive me for that).

We at Stripchat understand that sometimes it can be profitable for a studio or a model to "rotate" many different people on one account (and that's ok as long as it doesn't violate the site rules).
But we also see that sometimes users like it better when they know exactly who they will see under this or that username; it creates a warmer relationship between the visitor and the model.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.