AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account suspended.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2021
Hi I just got suspended from stripchat.com I am a model of stripchat chat my registered email on stripchat mam84238@gmail.com & username ind_arka it's show reson violation of rules please if I do anything violation then I swear I never do it again pls solve this problem and pls activate my account I'm the only one of my whole family who earning for supporting them .. plssz sir/ mam try to understand.
I am so desperate

Hello Nira,

same thing happened with me in stripchat. My account got suspended and I'm trying to contact support team since last 24 hours but they’re not responding.

Upvote 0
My account got permanently suspended in April! When I say I have reached out on every platform. I still haven’t been helped. They took all my money that I worked for too for something that I have never done. 😔 I love the site and it was only my first week on there.

Upvote 0
My account got permanently suspended in April! When I say I have reached out on every platform. I still haven’t been helped. They took all my money that I worked for too for something that I have never done. 😔 I love the site and it was only my first week on there.
I ve Got REPORt! I don t Wanna Too Lost My Account Is Soo Sweet And I Like! If They Block ACCOUNT fo rest life than the all pay will be not return back?I don t wanna too happen this

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.