AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2021
Hi @xChloe sorry for bothering you. i'm a model username babyloilta, my account was suspended forever however i don't know why system block me. The system send email say reason is fraudulent activities, but i didn't know what happen to me, I do the show and don't go against rules, and maybe system should warning before close my account. I really need help from you

Hello, as far as I can see, the account was blocked for fraudulent activities and cannot be restored (it is also impossible to create a new room on Stripchat).

Please note that you could have violated the following paragraph of the rules: Cooperate with fraudulent users or agree to split earnings outside of Stripchat. Models are expected to report any suspicious activity that goes on in their room or private messages immediately to our support team. Violation or failure to report such incidents can lead to being permanently banned and any tokens earned being withheld.

I have no additional information, but you can ask for details directly in the support chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page); my colleagues will assist you.

Reactions: HOTTIESANDERX
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.