AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Categories

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2022
Europe
Sharing knowledge about Stripchat categories: (two things I learnt recently, hope this will be useful for others might be wondering the same)
1. based on your age you are automatically put in suggested categories. For example I can't just be "athletic" or "blond" I have to be MATURE athletic and mature blond --> find it very discriminative, but hey :)
2. under my show activities I could not find every activity I identified (things that I do in public or private shows). IMPORTANT: this is not the Stream Specific where you have to submit special videos, but literally under your profile the My activities field. The response to that was:
Kindly note that not all activities have a dedicated tag.

Amongst the activities that you have selected, there are tags only for Dirty Talk and Topless.

I'm posting this because it took me 15 correspondence with Stripchat support before I got an answer :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
Status
Not open for further replies.