AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat down for UK?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexi_Summers

Cam Model
Jan 2, 2022
Spain
Twitter Username
@LexiSummers_95
MFC Username
Lexisummers_
Chaturbate Username
lexisummers_95
Hi!

Many of my regulars and some other users have complained that they cannot access my stream, and when they finally do its laggy, breaking up, constantly goes to gray with a loading circle in the middle and takes forever to reload..., also in general the site won't load for them 9 times out of 10 and when they want to go to other UK rooms they apparently have the same issue! I've noticed my stream has been laggy and the site keeps kicking me off and disconnecting last week but seems to be fine now. The users are very unsatisfied with their experience and of course us models are loosing on our income when they can't access our streams or they are laggy and won't stay connected.
Seems like it's a problem on the site itself rather than their/my WiFi- Internet connection.

Anyone in the UK experiencing the same??

Anything I can suggest to users besides using VPN ( for which I'm not sure it's allowed??)

Thanks

Hi!

Many of my regulars and some other users have complained that they cannot access my stream, and when they finally do its laggy, breaking up, constantly goes to gray with a loading circle in the middle and takes forever to reload..., also in general the site won't load for them 9 times out of 10 and when they want to go to other UK rooms they apparently have the same issue! I've noticed my stream has been laggy and the site keeps kicking me off and disconnecting last week but seems to be fine now. The users are very unsatisfied with their experience and of course us models are loosing on our income when they can't access our streams or they are laggy and won't stay connected.
Seems like it's a problem on the site itself rather than their/my WiFi- Internet connection.

Anyone in the UK experiencing the same??

Anything I can suggest to users besides using VPN ( for which I'm not sure it's allowed??)

Thanks

We are currently facing an issue that is affecting users from the UK and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Note that our team is aware of this issue and we are doing our best to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

In the meantime, we advise users to use VPN to access the website.

Thank you for your understanding and patience on the matter.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
A Ukrainian model asked me last night if I, as a UK user was having issues loading her stream because one of her knights (UK) could not access her stream, he was having problems.
It was - and is today - perfectly fine with no problems for me personally, but it's good to see it's a site issue and not her end.

Thanks for the info and I will pass it on to her

Reactions: Lexi_Summers
Upvote 0
A Ukrainian model asked me last night if I, as a UK user was having issues loading her stream because one of her knights (UK) could not access her stream, he was having problems.
It was - and is today - perfectly fine with no problems for me personally, but it's good to see it's a site issue and not her end.

Thanks for the info and I will pass it on to her

UK issues have now been resolved!
We thank you for your patience on the matter and apologize for the inconvenience.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.