AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Epic Goal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
I achieved my epic goal on Stripchat, but didn’t receive the payment.Can someone help me? I tried reaching out to support & got nothing.My username is CaramelDoll1 on there.

I achieved my epic goal on Stripchat, but didn’t receive the payment.Can someone help me?

Thank you for the question; I'll explain how this feature works.

When enabled, Epic goal is always available and visible to users in your profile so that they can send their tips at any time (even when you're offline).

Types of transactions that count toward the Epic goal:
Private tips;
Public tips;
Purchase of content.

Accordingly, you receive tokens during the entire time of collecting your Epic Goal, not once after the goal is achieved.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the question; I'll explain how this feature works.

When enabled, Epic goal is always available and visible to users in your profile so that they can send their tips at any time (even when you're offline).

Types of transactions that count toward the Epic goal:
Private tips;
Public tips;
Purchase of content.

Accordingly, you receive tokens during the entire time of collecting your Epic Goal, not once after the goal is achieved.

I wish they could of explain about it.😣 It would be a better idea, if they keep it separate from regular payment.Putting everything all together is complicated.Thank you for the response though.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.