AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat failed

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

I dont know if this has happened to some of you. I cant get payment on stripchat and has been like that for 2 weeks. Even though I have set my bitcoin wallet i dont get the money. And i cant use other payment method.

Go back and make sure all of your bank information (like your name and stuff) is correct. I missed out on a payment and had to wait a week until the next payday because my dumbass put "checking" where I should have put my actual name. If not, there's a rep for Stripchat on here! @xChloe

I dont know if this has happened to some of you. I cant get payment on stripchat and has been like that for 2 weeks. Even though I have set my bitcoin wallet i dont get the money. And i cant use other payment method.

Hello, saw your post, and I was wondering if you still needed help with your payments.

If yes, could you write me your nickname and email in PM, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.