AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat for guys?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2021
England
Hi, I have recently discovered stripchat and was wondering if it is any good earnings wise? I am finding it abit difficult to navigate, want to know whether its worth signing up as a male performer.
From what I can see on the homepage the traffic is extremely low, and as for tokens.. seems non existent, unless I am reading it all wrong?

Hi Jay,

StripChat is very low performing for males.
It’s definitely not as bad as BongaCams or Camsoda, but it’s been declining for us for months.

There’s very few males who actually earn anything, but it is possible to achieve something.

Best Performing Platforms for us (in order):

Streamate
Chaturbate
Cam4
Flirt4Free
ImLive
StripChat
BongaCams
Camsoda

Male traffic has been adversely affected by the pandemic and the influx of Colombian studio accounts, giving shows for nothing is not helping either.

Best advice is to build up your multi-streaming gradually and learn each of the platforms, and wait for these mass Colombian sex farms to quit - most don’t last long anyway.

Upvote 0
Hi Jay,

StripChat is very low performing for males.
It’s definitely not as bad as BongaCams or Camsoda, but it’s been declining for us for months.

There’s very few males who actually earn anything, but it is possible to achieve something.

Best Performing Platforms for us (in order):

Streamate
Chaturbate
Cam4
Flirt4Free
ImLive
StripChat
BongaCams
Camsoda

Male traffic has been adversely affected by the pandemic and the influx of Colombian studio accounts, giving shows for nothing is not helping either.

Best advice is to build up your multi-streaming gradually and learn each of the platforms, and wait for these mass Colombian sex farms to quit - most don’t last long anyway.
Hey! I noticed alot more Columbians on chaturbate aswell.
Chaturbate has been the best for me but recently I have noticed a big viewer decline so I was looking for elsewhere.
Am already on cam4 have been for years however have barely broadcast on cam4 the past year or so. I just find the viewers are there but none of them seem to have the tokens! It's very different to how it was a few years ago aswell. The viewers on there these days seem to treat it like some sort of live 'grindr'. Am always getting pests private messaging me asking me to come over 👎☹️
Perhaps am better off just persevering with chaturbate 😅

Upvote 0
The Colombians are EVERYWHERE!

We can’t even log into Flirt4Free due there being hundreds of them logged in at once and the system won’t allow us until they log off..

It pisses us off, but we’re not putting anymore effort into reporting them breaking rules, ect

Definitely try and stream on Cam4 and Chaturbate at the same time as this will hopefully make up in the reduced income from vice versa.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.