AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Halloween Contest!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Storm

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 3, 2017
Ohio
stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@Terra__Storm
MFC Username
TerraStorm
Chaturbate Username
Terra_Storm
Hello!!! There is a contest for a site that I cam for. It’s a Halloween themed contest hosted by a camsite called Stripchat. Some people know it as Xhamster. In the short time that I have worked for them (4-5 months) I have had an amazing time ! Their support is the best out of any site that I have worked for and they really go the extra mile to try and promote you as a model as well as promote themselves.

Anyways! Back to the issue at hand, They are doing their yearly Halloween contest and it’s loads of fun. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prize for the three top contestants. The way that that is determined is by LIKES and Retweets of the picture of you with your costume that you submit to Stripchat. For newer models or models that don’t really have a social media presence it will be a challenge to place in the top 3 for sure. I am trying to work on my social media as well as kick but in this contest and that is why I am writing this post. I was hoping to see if the wonderful people of AmberCutie could help in any way possible.

My twitter is @Terra__Storm. The link to the pinned post is here

A like and a Rewtweet BOTH count so if you can do both that would be great! If you don’t have a twitter but can create one real quick to do it I would be so appreciative! The contest ends on the 31st of this month. I will be bumping this thread daily and also would love to answer any questions that I can about Stripchat for any possible users or aspiring models. Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.