AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat has not paid me..has anyone in the us been paid this week

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2021
I've been workinf for strip chat for 3 months....on November 7th I was supposed to be paid like usual....it says payed....on my stripchat account..but hasn't been paid to my account I haven't changed my banking info...there should be no reason y it should not have been paid like usual..I contacted support and it took them 3 days to get back to me...and the only thing they said is they would try there best to resolve my issue without explanation for as to what is going on...I work hard on this site 7 days a week..this is only source of income currently due to the pandemic...im sure plenty of us work our buts off..we don't do it for free...this is a job....not only do I love what I do but I'd love to get paid for doing it as I should....I don't get on there for free...what I need to know is what is happening to our payments and y do we not have a number to call if there is an issue like this..we work hard to keep your sight going..we keep your business running....y would you guys not feel the need to tell us what is going on with this non payment...

Hello!

I am sorry that you experienced the delay with payment this week. I understand how important it is for a model to receive accurate information about payments and receive them on time.

I have already sent a request to the finance department on this topic. According to the official information, there should be no reason for worrying yet (since it can take up to 10 business days for the payout to appear on the account).

In any case, I am planning to return with additional updates on this matter on Monday.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.