AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat is a fraud company. One when anchor income token is high. They will say that there are different people in the live broadcast, as an excuse

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lokihsu

Banhammered
May 22, 2021
Stripchat is a fraud company. One when anchor income token is high. They will say that there are different people in the live broadcast, as an excuse to take your hard-earned money. Into their illegal income

Hello.

As I remember, I've checked the information on your request earlier, and you admitted that many chat hosts from your studio violated the site rules. (Which is why the whole studio account was blocked, and, accordingly, we also banned all models registered under the management of this studio).

In any case, those models that did not violate the site's rules can still create new accounts on Stripchat.

Upvote 0
Hello.

As I remember, I've checked the information on your request earlier, and you admitted that many chat hosts from your studio violated the site rules. (Which is why the whole studio account was blocked, and, accordingly, we also banned all models registered under the management of this studio).

In any case, those models that did not violate the site's rules can still create new accounts on Stripchat.
I volunteered to admit the broadcaster who broke the rules. But there's no violation of the rules. Why are you blocked? Because they made more than ten thousand dollars. You want to keep your money for the same reason. and that

Upvote 0
Hello.

We seriously admit our mistakes and take the initiative to contact and solve problems. You pretend to be blind and deaf. I'm not polite to you. You liars show your fangs. The anchors on stripchat are pathetic

Upvote 0
We seriously admit our mistakes and take the initiative to contact and solve problems

I understand your point of view, but I cannot help you in any way in this situation: we have zero tolerance for violations committed by your studio.

Upvote 0
@xChloe thank you for explaining the situation. I’ve banned this member so you don’t get continually harassed by them.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.