AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat Lovense on mobile connection issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2022
Hello, I have been able to connect to the Lovense on mobile in the past with no problem. However, My connection was sporadic yesterday and now will not connect at all on mobile on SC. When i try to connect i do not see the pink icon like normally and have done all the restarts, etc. I have no problems steaming via computer.

Thank you!

Solution
Hey everyone

Please note that there is currently a Lovense connection issue

Please follow the instructions below:
  • Log out and close all your sessions entirely from all mobiles/desktops
  • You can also change your password which will disable any active logins or running sessions in the background
  • Clear cache and cookies
  • Uninstall the Lovense App
  • Reinstall the Lovense App
It is working fine on a PC/computer with chrome extensions therefore we kindly suggest using this option in the meantime should the above instruction not resolve the issue.

We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding whilst our technical team rectifies the...
Hey everyone

Please note that there is currently a Lovense connection issue

Please follow the instructions below:
  • Log out and close all your sessions entirely from all mobiles/desktops
  • You can also change your password which will disable any active logins or running sessions in the background
  • Clear cache and cookies
  • Uninstall the Lovense App
  • Reinstall the Lovense App
It is working fine on a PC/computer with chrome extensions therefore we kindly suggest using this option in the meantime should the above instruction not resolve the issue.

We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding whilst our technical team rectifies the problem as quickly as we possibly can.

2022-08-09 13.54.26.jpg

Upvote 0
Solution
Ahh thank you, this is great. Not sure if it works but I know a specific model that I visited has had issues the past few days even though the toy says connected it doesn't work, and she too is on mobile.
I know she has written to support but not sure if she has had a reply at all, so I have forwarded this message of yours to her, thanks @Charlie_SC

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Thanks @Brett M
Following those instructions should rectify the problem but if she's still having issues, please don't hesitate to give me my email as well ;)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Dear chathosts, if you continue to have difficulties with Lovense, please clear your cache and cookies; this should help.

(If you are streaming from a mobile device, you should do this on this device too).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.