AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat only allows audio in cam2cam on iOS 15

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2021
I just found that after upgrading my iPhone and iPad to iOS 15, I cannot enable webcam anymore in exclusive private. It offers “audio only”. I still see video option on iOS 14. Anybody has this issue? (xhamsterlive does the same). Thanks.

I just found that after upgrading my iPhone and iPad to iOS 15, I cannot enable webcam anymore in exclusive private. It offers “audio only”. I still see video option on iOS 14. Anybody has this issue? (xhamsterlive does the same). Thanks.

Yes, we've recently noticed that phone devices with the 15.1 iOS version have problems with video on Stripchat, affecting both models and users.

Unfortunately, this is on Apple's side, so we can do nothing to fix it (but if you don't have the 15.1 iOS version yet, we suggest you not install it and wait for the next update).

We're hopeful that everything will work out well with future iOS versions.

Upvote 0
I hope it would be fixed soon because I have already upgraded the iPad I normally use for this, and it cannot be reversed.

strangely, chrome and Firefox give video option but both crash if you try to use them for video. Any plans to have a fix for other browsers ? Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hey everyone

Please be advised that Apple has just released iOS 15.2 and it fixes all the mentioned issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.