AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat payment methods?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2021
Hello, I am from Ukraine, I want to start with stripchat, but I can't use paxum, easypay and this services, because of technical issues I can't verify my address.
Maybe someone can answer me, can I get the pay in international transfer to Ukrainian bank account? I have Israeli bank account as well, but not sure if I can use it when signing up with Ukrainian passport.
Anyway, sorry for the long question, I just need to understand, can I get some direct transfer to one of the accounts, without using third party services?
Thank you in advance :)

Hello!

Of course, we sent Wire transfers to Ukrainian banks. But if you can choose a different method (Cryptocurrecny maybe?), it might be preferable.

Upvote 0
when will be avaible new field for paxum payment?
need new field with name, birthday, email paxum...
i have read on internet that 21 novembre (after 3 days) paxum change
? thanks

Upvote 0
when will be avaible new field for paxum payment?
need new field with name, birthday, email paxum...
i have read on internet that 21 novembre (after 3 days) paxum change
? thanks

This field will appear in the following days.

And, of course, models and studio owners will have enough time to complete the new field, confirm the changes and continue to receive payments as usual.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.