AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat second account locked out… please help I’m scared I’m not going to be able to pay rent

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2022
This is such a mess at this point.
I had thought I could make a second account and slowly move myself to that new account. This is apparently not how the system is set up at all. I uploaded my ID to the second account and they got approved. I did not realize this would lock me out if my current account. I now am being asked to verify my ID again on my current account and when I do upload the documents it denys them… because it thinks I’m already registered or because of the new account… I am not sure. I tried to get in front of this when I realized I may have made an error and contacted Charlie who told me to reach out to support. Trouble is the last time I contacted support I didn’t hear back for 14 business days and this is my sole source of income. I have tkns on my current account. I’m so scared I’m about to have a panic attack.

My current account is SpookyBebop.
The new account is Spookybebop (lower b)

I’ve emailed support. I’ve emailed Charlie. Can anyone help? Is there anyone else I can reach out to? I don’t have any way to support myself besides this.

Thanks for any help.

A45E725B-DCE0-4E15-A146-1042925FD662.jpeg
A regular from off site says my main account is disabled and he wants to follow and tip but he can’t right now… I’m a bit scared I’m loosing potential business

Upvote 0
This is such a mess at this point.
I had thought I could make a second account and slowly move myself to that new account. This is apparently not how the system is set up at all. I uploaded my ID to the second account and they got approved. I did not realize this would lock me out if my current account. I now am being asked to verify my ID again on my current account and when I do upload the documents it denys them… because it thinks I’m already registered or because of the new account… I am not sure. I tried to get in front of this when I realized I may have made an error and contacted Charlie who told me to reach out to support. Trouble is the last time I contacted support I didn’t hear back for 14 business days and this is my sole source of income. I have tkns on my current account. I’m so scared I’m about to have a panic attack.

My current account is SpookyBebop.
The new account is Spookybebop (lower b)

I’ve emailed support. I’ve emailed Charlie. Can anyone help? Is there anyone else I can reach out to? I don’t have any way to support myself besides this.

Thanks for any help.

Hello @SpookyBebop
I would like to apologise for any delays with the Support team but as I can see, they have responded to your queries and provided assistance, as have I on all PMs/direct emails you have sent. Your account is currently active as per your requests. Should you require further help, please do not hesitate to reach out to me again directly.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
For clarification sake: do you want your NEW account disabled and your old MAIN one enabled again? If so make sure you're more clear because from what you're saying ut doesn't say which account you want active.

From both names you have provided it only has a difference of an upper "brand if you type either into the address bar they both lead to the exact same account - and it shows as active (441 followers and last online 2 days ago). As far as I'm aware names are not case sensitive so they will always lead to the same account.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.