AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat tip volume

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2022
Europe
Hi, I streamed on Stripchat the other night and had a user in tipping 1tkn at the time up to about 600 tkns. (Forget the fact how it felt physically...) Other users in my room started to complain about the "noise" of the constant pinging sound these tips made. On every other site I found options to mute the tip reaction, but on Stripchat I cannot find it. Anybody could confirm if it exists and how to set it?
Thank you!

Reactions: inertvolcano
Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way, but this could definitely be a suggestion for @Charlie_SC or @xChloe to put forward because I definitely do agree as a user, that it can be annoying (although I don't mind the SC one in comparison to some others like CB and MFC, even Bonga is a weird and annoying sound to me (but MFC obnoxious sound wins with a 2nd for CB) - some sounds just last a bit too long for such small amounts of tokens. I understand a 500 or 1000 token tip sound could/should last a few seconds and be loud because it's deserved)

It must be possible in some, way, as my model friend does not have any tip sounds or goal competed sounds etc audible to us viewers at all.

They are hearing it through your speakers on stream it doesn’t broadcast to them so you can lower the volume or mute your laptop or even just that window/browser

Reactions: Bikerbarbiehu
They are hearing it through your speakers on stream it doesn’t broadcast to them so you can lower the volume or mute your laptop or even just that window/browser
Thank you I will try the browser mute. Don't want to completely mute my computer, because I play my music through it to myself. The users shouldn't hear it via my pc anyway, because they receive a sound through OBS. But I guess they will have to mute their own browser too if it annoys them. And then they muted me too.... Oh shoot, I might have overthought that... hahaha

Reactions: LuckyLuciG
Status
Not open for further replies.