AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

StripChat Tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2023
Hello

I am a new model in Stripchat and have some question.

Many members would call me Mommy or ask me to call them Daddy. Is that Ok or not allowed?
Also some member would like to have a roleplay as my kidnappers. Is that allowed?

I dont want to get banned since thats is my only source of income at the moment.

Also I sell my snapchat account for normal chat and photos. Is that OK or will I have problems?

Thank you for helping me out guys

Hello

I am a new model in Stripchat and have some question.

Many members would call me Mommy or ask me to call them Daddy. Is that Ok or not allowed?
Also some member would like to have a roleplay as my kidnappers. Is that allowed?

I dont want to get banned since thats is my only source of income at the moment.

Also I sell my snapchat account for normal chat and photos. Is that OK or will I have problems?

Thank you for helping me out guys
Mommy and Daddy is not allowed as that would fall under incest and they say that portraying or even hinting at it is not allowed. Kidnapping role-playing I would assume isn't allowed? They don't mention that specific roleplay is against rules but stripchat is very admiment about their models not doing anything against their will or accounts being used to exploit humans against their will.

For snapchat as far as I'm aware it's okay. I sell my snapchat as another form of social media.

Reactions: iva_handfull
Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer. Guys just come and start calling me mommy in the public chat or pvt chat and i dont know what to do. Or take me pvt and ask me to say daddy for example. I try to avoid that all the time but dont know how.
One guys was insisting on a kidnapper role for role play. I had to act as i was drugged but still enjoying his touch. Bit weird but he said he played it with many models and was ok. Now i am scared i would get into trouble but lets hope for the best.

Also is there a way for daily payout like other sites? I see they have it only every tuesday right!

Reactions: EmmaFox
Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer. Guys just come and start calling me mommy in the public chat or pvt chat and i dont know what to do. Or take me pvt and ask me to say daddy for example. I try to avoid that all the time but dont know how.
One guys was insisting on a kidnapper role for role play. I had to act as i was drugged but still enjoying his touch. Bit weird but he said he played it with many models and was ok. Now i am scared i would get into trouble but lets hope for the best.

Also is there a way for daily payout like other sites? I see they have it only every tuesday right!
You can add "mommy" and "daddy" to your blocked words list so it wont pop up in live chat. It should be in your settings and privacy. Looking back at the rules they do say no discussion in a sexual manner in relation to illegal subjects and kidnapping is illegal so definitely not allowed, including role-playing being drugged. When members ask for forbidden shows or break the rules I tell them it's against site rules and if they continue or try to convince me to break site rules I block them. Stripchat wants us to report accounts that break rules as well. Here's a link to their rules. https://stripchat.com/wiki/Rules_for_Models

There's no daily payout as far as I'm aware. I know on fan sites like onlyfans you can get paid out whenever you hit the minimum payout requirement but each livestreaming site I've been on has weekly to biweekly payouts.

Upvote 0
Oh thats great. I will block the words then and have peace of mind. Thank u for the tip.
On Chaturbate they pay daily as well. I hope Stripchat will add this feature as well soon.

Another last question. What should I do when users write their phone numbers. Many of them do it.

Reactions: EmmaFox
Upvote 0
Another last question. What should I do when users write their phone numbers. Many of them do it.
I am just a user, but in the room that I am a knight in, such users get muted as soon as we see the message and I suspect the model bans them. One of the other knights is compiling a list of these numbers for the model to use whenever a user asks for her number :rofl:

As for what words or role-play is and isn't allowed; in addition to the very useful link that @EmmaFox posted, perhaps reaching out to the SC reps here (@Charlie_SC or @xChloe ) for you specific question might be of use? The only reason I say this is because I know that amongst some people in certain Latin American countries "Mami" and "Papi" (literal English translations are Mommy and daddy) can be terms of endearment, kind of like calling your partner "Baby".

• Funny!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0

The only way for you to get daily pay of your Stripchat earnings is if you sign up for Boleyn Models daily pay service. They would take a small cut of your earnings.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Oh thats great. I will block the words then and have peace of mind. Thank u for the tip.
On Chaturbate they pay daily as well. I hope Stripchat will add this feature as well soon.

You're welcome! I get random members who pop in and drop a phone number in live chat every now and then too. I usually mute them right away. We don't know if that's actually their numbers so I feel it's best to remove it as soon as I can and mark the account as spam.

Upvote 0
I am just a user, but in the room that I am a knight in, such users get muted as soon as we see the message and I suspect the model bans them. One of the other knights is compiling a list of these numbers for the model to use whenever a user asks for her number :rofl:

As for what words or role-play is and isn't allowed; in addition to the very useful link that @EmmaFox posted, perhaps reaching out to the SC reps here (@Charlie_SC or @xChloe ) for you specific question might be of use? The only reason I say this is because I know that amongst some people in certain Latin American countries "Mami" and "Papi" (literal English translations are Mommy and daddy) can be terms of endearment, kind of like calling your partner "Baby".
Thank you for your ansewer. Yes I reached out to her too and hope i dont get such requests again. I also banned these words to avoid trouble.
It is interesting how every country has its own words. I thought always that daddy might also mean sugar daddy or something but still want to be out of trouble. I try to be nice to all of them and usually report anybody talking about families or kids or animals. Also people who ask for period or pee shows and keep telling me that they did this with others which I dont believe.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
You're welcome! I get random members who pop in and drop a phone number in live chat every now and then too. I usually mute them right away. We don't know if that's actually their numbers so I feel it's best to remove it as soon as I can and mark the account as spam.
Thats a good idea. I usually tell them that i only offer snap if they want or they can chat with me in SC daily as i am online.

Upvote 0
Someone is asking me for a step mother role play. I told him that it is not allowed. Am I right?
Sorry for all these questions guys. I am still learning :cat:

Upvote 0
Ah thats interesting. Is it a genuine service and recognized by SC right?

Yes, it is, and many of us on this forum use Boleyn Models. Stripchat is one of the many sites that works with them.

Reactions: Sweety2023
Upvote 0
Someone is asking me for a step mother role play. I told him that it is not allowed. Am I right?
Sorry for all these questions guys. I am still learning :cat:

"Step" parents are allowed. Anything that is NOT incest (blood relation) is allowed, but let @Charlie_SC give the proper answer for you
Although, obviously anything underage is still prohibited understandably (like stepson, stepdaughter)

Upvote 0
"Step" parents are allowed. Anything that is NOT incest (blood relation) is allowed, but let @Charlie_SC give the proper answer for you
Although, obviously anything underage is still prohibited understandably (like stepson, stepdaughter)
That's still incest in any court of law in any 50 states.

Reactions: Sweety2023
Upvote 0

Need to catch up on an important and interesting discussion; I will answer bit by bit.

Incest (sexual relations between family members) is strictly prohibited in the show.

That means that on Stripchat, we prohibit anything related to incest, including roleplay or any portrayal, engaging in discussions, etc.

The only exception is step-fantasies - they are considered okay, but, as has already been said, without underage fantasies, of course.

Upvote 0
Need to catch up on an important and interesting discussion; I will answer bit by bit.

Incest (sexual relations between family members) is strictly prohibited in the show.

That means that on Stripchat, we prohibit anything related to incest, including roleplay or any portrayal, engaging in discussions, etc.

The only exception is step-fantasies - they are considered okay, but, as has already been said, without underage fantasies, of course.
So i can act as a step mom right?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.