AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat VR

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chojin

Banhammered
Apr 25, 2018
London
It's a shame that all cam rooms aren't in VR. Once you see a cam room in VR, you don't want to view 2D pancake rooms anymore.

I have some questuions about StripChat VR. I've noticed the rooms are used by different models so they're not streaming from home. Is Stripchat VR a studio that models have to travel too?

Why can't models stream in VR from home yet?

I’ve never used a vr headset. I dislike 3d so much I have a hard time giving it a try.

So when you are using stripchat vr, are you stationary in the room like you are sitting in a chair or are you able to move around the space?

does the model have some form of a monitor showing her virtual proximity to the viewer? Something like a weather person on tv?

Upvote 0
It's a shame that all cam rooms aren't in VR. Once you see a cam room in VR, you don't want to view 2D pancake rooms anymore.

I have some questuions about StripChat VR. I've noticed the rooms are used by different models so they're not streaming from home. Is Stripchat VR a studio that models have to travel too?

Why can't models stream in VR from home yet?

Broadcasting in VR is available for both studio models and models working from home.

To find out all the details about special equipment, just contact our VR partners: link for models / link for studios

Upvote 0
A lot of the models are also on dreamcam and sexlikereal and use the DeoVR or SLR player, which I think is a lot better than the stripchat player.

Upvote 0
DeoVR is great as you can hide the chat window which sometimes partially obscures the models. I don't think you can do this with GizmoVR.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.