AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hey.

I had my first day and made 137 tk on Stripchat on a physical webcam studio in South America (yes, Im poor). But my account wasnt accepted on CB even though the ID looks nitid. Happened to me with 100 pictures I sent (yes).

Can I make good money in Stripchat? Seems they don't have much traffic. And they have latino users which I hate, I like Americans.

Also I think I'd prefer Stream mate since I'm more comfy with the idea of pay per minute. I just found a cheap flat to rent and stream.

I can live perfectly fine with 300 dollars per month in Argentina. I'm about to rent bc my current place has shitty wifi and parents. Minimum wage is 150 and half of the population poor.

Do you think I could make enough on those sites? Is Stripchat profitable?

I'd like to earn enough money to live in Spain (I have European citenzship).

Thanks.

Don't know anything about your show so no idea what you are capable of making, are some model capable of making 300 a month on stripchat? of course. I think a latina would be more likely to perform better on CB than Stripchat but a model is welcome to broadcast both at the same time.

You can control what countries are blocked so if you want to only deal with people in united states just block every country but united states, its not recommended of course but the option is there.

Upvote 0
I dont look latina. I look American though. The website has little traffic.

Upvote 0
I dont look latina. I look American though. The website has little traffic.

Yes but on stripchat there is a US category so if they want to find a model in US they click that. As an individual with an argentina ID you can't get into that category.

Edit: apologies i should further elaborate, most of the models I see that have more success on stripchat than on other sites are in the US and I believe its because of the users that want to browse only north american models. The number of models online at a time in that category is very small, i believe usually under 50?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the site got good traffic, now depends on you to bring the guys in your room, When i started on stripchat like 4 months ago had like 2000. 3000 guys in the room ,in first 2 weeks beeing promoted, making like 500-700$ a day in 4.5 hours on and im not doing free shows, only tease . what i wanna say is that they have traffic and tippers but like any other sites is up to you to make your room busy and keep guys watching you . from my experiente, if you dont have lots users on stripchat you wont have on chaturbate, i find it easier to grow your room on strip then cb .

Reactions: GothHostess
Upvote 2
Status
Not open for further replies.