AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

STRIPCHAY ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2021
hello i am asking a humble support for all of you guys and hope u can help me with regardsto my problem about
banned account is it possible to be get unbanned my account or nothing can di i have actually almosy 8000tk and said cannot get the tk at all since my account was blocked .please care yo help me what should i do

Hi my girlfriend is also having major problems with stripchat and I urgently need some help. @eva from Stripchat
Your girlfriend should probably contact StripChat support with her major problems herself. I don't think anyone from StripChat will help an anonymous middle man with anything regarding her account.

Upvote 0
You are a model there, and you have contacted support via LiveChat?
You can try to tag @Eva from Stripchat (which i just did) to see if she can help you ...
She hasn't been properly verified as an industry rep yet. Don't give her any personal information until she is.

Upvote 0
hi ! tell her to register here and post , i was banned on stripchat and @xChloe here helped me and solved the problem fast .

Upvote 0
Hi I just got suspended from stripchat.com I am a model I talked about third-party payment apps in the messages to a viewer and I have never done that before and they suspended me I need desperate help I had almost $14,000 worth of tokens in my account and it was all my money I am a single mom of two kids it’s the only line of work I have can someone please help me I have already just emailed
Chloe which was suggested on this post does anybody else have any ideas I am desperate

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi I just got suspended from stripchat.com I am a model I talked about third-party payment apps in the messages to a viewer and I have never done that before and they suspended me I need desperate help I had almost $14,000 worth of tokens in my account and it was all my money I am a single mom of two kids it’s the only line of work I have can someone please help me I have already just emailed
Chloe which was suggested on this post does anybody else have any ideas I am desperate
That's awful. In the future I highly recommend you do not leave that many uncashed tokens in your account. These sites can close at any moment. I hope you get it worked out!!

Upvote 0
I'm sure Chloe will help you but how in the world do you pay your monthly bills if you leave $14000 worth of tokens in your account uncashed? That's a really bad idea.

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, there is nothing I can do to help in situations where the site's rules have been seriously violated.

(But I sent you the details of this situation in a letter).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.