AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

striphours rank

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2022
hello,if someone can help me,why from rank 1-10 on striphours now i am 50 or even 400? my stripscore is 986

hello,if someone can help me,why from rank 1-10 on striphours now i am 50 or even 400? my stripscore is 986

Assume your stripscore isn't as high as it was before but it depends on when this drop happened, when did the drop happen? I changed to a different method on april 12th that more closely matches the website (at least from my tests that was my conclusion)

Assume your stripscore isn't as high as it was before but it depends on when this drop happened, when did the drop happen? I changed to a different method on april 12th that more closely matches the website (at least from my tests that was my conclusion)
i was top 1-10 like 2 month ago ,as soon as i entered site i was there,i never had very big stripscore,biggest was about 1070 i guess....but this is very not nice algorythm to grow in page based on how much tokens u earn and not based on how many followers u have

Status
Not open for further replies.