AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you ever had problems with being recorded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2014
North East, UK
www.cam4.com
Streamate Username
jackbronson
I'm having a slight nightmare here. Im hoping some kind soul can shed some light, provide a solution or maybe just some comforting rhetoric. :) (apologies in advance I am a guy model, but a very respectful one, and I just can't find as wonderful and compassionate camming forum as here)

Basically, I use Cam4 and sometimes Streammate as a cam model.
However lately even as recently as today, I am getting recorded and uploaded to a profile on
https://webcam-archiver.com/profile/?jackbronson

I have looked at their removal policy but they require so much evidence to prove ownership of the said video to have it removed, but I can't provide ownership as it isn't supposed to exist in the first place.
It is starting to really hurt my tipping rates, as they sell them for probably a slightly cheaper rate than what I would take in tokens for a cumshot.

When Ive contacted cam4 for help, they just tell me to watermark (which there is in some of the uploads) and contact the company of the page they're on, which I have, to little avail.

So now I am a bit of a loss as to how to prevent this and how to have it removed.

Any tips, help, support and comments greatly appreciated.
I don't want people profiting off my image, especially illegally, and ideally don't want my face available on the internet in this sense other than when I'm live in a show. I know you have to expect this to some degree.

Last edited:
I don't think there is a cam model out there who doesn't get recorded these days. There has been a lot of discussion over it. I know one side is, watermark it so people can find you, it can be great advertising because most people who are going to pay are going to pay the model directly. If you have deep seated concerns over your image being on the internet forever and spread around camming may not be for you because truly it seems there are some sites that are more difficult to get take downs than others, and some will just reupload after take downs, it can be such a pain.

Some sites will send DMCAs on your behalf for the recorded live streams. It is a general consensus for the sake of your privacy to NEVER send DMCA as yourself, but have your cam site or an outside service do it, you don't want the scummy people recording you to have your personal information. I honestly can't imagine why a site would be reluctant to send take downs for you as they benefit from what you make as well and they usually own rights to your stream?

If you feel it is hurting your revenue i know a lot of folks have positive things to say about Cam Model Protection (someone correct me on this, because I don't use it) but it is a paid service and they work to take down your stuff where not authorized. Hopefully someone else can speak more about them because I have no real information.

Hes just sad worry depressed..u will use to it dont worry :) i have mine too :)the worse is i changed my name and this asshole record my video he said she changed her name haha funny :)))

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
I had a gold show uploaded to Xvideos with some other sites watermark. The site specializes in recorded shows. I made an Xvideos account and downloaded the video before I had it removed. I gotta find software to remove watermarks so I have a video I can sell.

For me, recorded shows can have it's benefits. The only thing I hate is when other sites put their logo on my video.

Reactions: MayaEden
I'm having a slight nightmare here. Im hoping some kind soul can shed some light, provide a solution or maybe just some comforting rhetoric. :) (apologies in advance I am a guy model, but a very respectful one, and I just can't find as wonderful and compassionate camming forum as here)

Basically, I use Cam4 and sometimes Streammate as a cam model.
However lately even as recently as today, I am getting recorded and uploaded to a profile on
https://webcam-archiver.com/profile/?jackbronson

I have looked at their removal policy but they require so much evidence to prove ownership of the said video to have it removed, but I can't provide ownership as it isn't supposed to exist in the first place.
It is starting to really hurt my tipping rates, as they sell them for probably a slightly cheaper rate than what I would take in tokens for a cumshot.

When Ive contacted cam4 for help, they just tell me to watermark (which there is in some of the uploads) and contact the company of the page they're on, which I have, to little avail.

So now I am a bit of a loss as to how to prevent this and how to have it removed.

Any tips, help, support and comments greatly appreciated.
I don't want people profiting off my image, especially illegally, and ideally don't want my face available on the internet in this sense other than when I'm live in a show. I know you have to expect this to some degree.
Cam Model Protection is pricy but seems to get the job done.
https://cammodelprotection.com/

Um... This has gone too far.
I'd either call the cops or ignore the dick. Depending on how much are you afraid of being exposed.

Reactions: DrWangFei
I agree! I use Cam Model Protection and it helps a lot! :) Best of luck!

Hey Princess Mika,

That's great to hear about Cam Model Protection! I'm thinking about getting it along with Manycams to reduce my exposure :)

Seems like it's impossible to have all cam content removed but it's good to hear that this helps!

Sorry to hear that. Also, I hate to be a nag or sound like a broken record on this forum, but it's not a good idea to post a link like that on a public forum where you're basically inviting everyone here to click it and watch your stuff.

Looking at your avatar photo...DAMN, you look good!

and sometimes Streammate as a cam model.

Part of the model agreement that you sign with Streamate states that they'll use your image for advertising. If you ask them to get the videos taken down, they might do it or they might just point out that you agreed to it - depends on which support person gets your email. You can also ask them not to post your recorded videos, but they only honor that request for a short amount of time, then they'll start posting you again.

Whenever we find a site that's posting gold shows or privates, there's a common theme - nothing too fetishy gets posted, and if a model wears a shirt with words on it, or has something in the background with words on it, it makes it harder for them to use due to copyright issues. Changing to fetish can be difficult if you've always been a vanilla model, but getting a pillow or poster to put in the background is easy enough.

Reactions: Empress Mika
Status
Not open for further replies.