AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stuck in css mode

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinx juggs

Inactive Cam Model
Nov 14, 2016
Twitter Username
@jinx_juggs
Tumblr Username
jinxjuggs
MFC Username
Jinxjuggs22
I'm seriously stuck in css edit mode. I've google and looked for the button but there isn't one showing up. i even logged out to see if it was just a glitch. I'm on mfc. Please i cant finish my profile edits :/

I'm guessing you are stuck in the "advanced css" option under "customize profile" on MFC. If this is the case there should be a red button at the bottom of the box with all the coding and such that says "delete advanced css" and if you press it your profile goes back to the default css.

MFC doesn't have a specific html "edit mode" so that also could be what you are looking for, I'm not exactly sure based on your question. You get html on your profile by typing it into one of the "step four" boxes under "edit profile" . Hopefully this helped clear things up for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.