AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio Account Banned, Payment is Being Held

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Hello to the whole comunity of chaturbate and Ambercutie forums , i would like to request help from shirley.

few days ago i request to change the payment information of my studio account because i dont want to use paxum anymore so i request some help to be able to change it to someone that have epayservices and be able to cashout the money.

i updated my payment informacion and 2 days ago i got one email from chaturbate that said my payment Payment is Being Held and that i need to verify that the person who will receive the money is over 18 years old and signed the performer agrement, so i uploaded that info when my studio account was banned withing minutes.

support later told me that the person that i uploaded to receive the payment is not allowed to appear on cam, that person have never appear on cam before was just to be able to cashout the money that my models made in my studio.

i need your help to be able to remove that person from my account and i will be able to setup a diferent payment information, tomorrow is pay day and there is more than 2000 usd in that account and i really need to paid the girls.

thx so much for reading this topic and for the help really apreciated.

Studio username: luffy_lucy

@punker barbie

Hello to the whole comunity of chaturbate and Ambercutie forums , i would like to request help from shirley.

few days ago i request to change the payment information of my studio account because i dont want to use paxum anymore so i request some help to be able to change it to someone that have epayservices and be able to cashout the money.

i updated my payment informacion and 2 days ago i got one email from chaturbate that said my payment Payment is Being Held and that i need to verify that the person who will receive the money is over 18 years old and signed the performer agrement, so i uploaded that info when my studio account was banned withing minutes.

support later told me that the person that i uploaded to receive the payment is not allowed to appear on cam, that person have never appear on cam before was just to be able to cashout the money that my models made in my studio.

i need your help to be able to remove that person from my account and i will be able to setup a diferent payment information, tomorrow is pay day and there is more than 2000 usd in that account and i really need to paid the girls.

@punker barbie
The correct amount of USD will be, 1374 usd, i have been so panic mode because i need to paid my models, thx again

Upvote 0

@punker barbie
Support has advised that they were able to respond to your email over the weekend.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.