AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Studio Account: trouble age verify models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2021
RE: “yay_girls_00” age verify under studio “mariposa_studio”, Ticket #17753289

Good morning, thank you for your service, my name is Terry and I owner of studio account mariposa_studio. Two models in my studio cannot get verified. Your automated responses reject their IDs over and over, even after we paid professional photographers to get these crystal clear. The IDs are attached, they could not possibly be clearer. The IDs are crystal clear and of high resolution. Maybe the watermarks on Colombian IDs cause a problem, but you should have a lot of experience with this.

These 2 models have been on CB for two years without incident or concern on account "naomi_and_jesse", they have only changed studios.

To make matters worse, I do not know how to get customer service on a particular account like this, because shortly after rejected the IDs, you ban the accounts. There has never been any cause ever to ban these models, never a violation of terms of any ttype.

Please review yay_girls_00 and approve the age verification.

Thank you.

RE: “yay_girls_00” age verify under studio “mariposa_studio”, Ticket #17753289

Good morning, thank you for your service, my name is Terry and I owner of studio account mariposa_studio. Two models in my studio cannot get verified. Your automated responses reject their IDs over and over, even after we paid professional photographers to get these crystal clear. The IDs are attached, they could not possibly be clearer. The IDs are crystal clear and of high resolution. Maybe the watermarks on Colombian IDs cause a problem, but you should have a lot of experience with this.

These 2 models have been on CB for two years without incident or concern on account "naomi_and_jesse", they have only changed studios.

To make matters worse, I do not know how to get customer service on a particular account like this, because shortly after rejected the IDs, you ban the accounts. There has never been any cause ever to ban these models, never a violation of terms of any ttype.

Please review yay_girls_00 and approve the age verification.

Thank you.
You don't need any professional photographer or scan or anything but you can't have the holographic markings so pronounced that the facial recognition cant identify the face. For example it is better to submit a cell phone camera picture at a slight angle than it is to say submit an ID scanned with a scanner but the holographic lettering is covering their nose.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
And if taking a picture with a phone use the camera app directly and if you need to send the picture some where use email don't a program like Whatsapp because that will reduce the quality significantly. If that ticket is older than 2 days should probably tag punker barbie in this post because they are normally pretty quick about responding to those kinds of tickets

• Helpful!
Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
And if taking a picture with a phone use the camera app directly and if you need to send the picture some where use email don't a program like Whatsapp because that will reduce the quality significantly. If that ticket is older than 2 days should probably tag punker barbie in this post because they are normally pretty quick about responding to those kinds of tickets
Thank you very much for your reply. We sent in normal photos without the hologram initially. I thought those photos were great. I assumed that they instead insisted on getting the hologram as proof. We've tried it 10 different ways. Very frustrating.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much @punker_barbie, we are so grateful. You cannot imagine what impact you just had for 2 families. Thank you thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.